How Individuals, Teams, and Organizations Can Make Innovation Business-as-Usual.
What do successful business innovators know that many do not? Why does innovative thinking flourish in some environments yet wither away in others? Discover the key disciplines for shifting today’s “business-as-usual” thinking and practices onto the terrain of The Innovator’s Path.
Executive and thought leader Madge Meyer has achieved an extraordinary number of game-changing and award-winning results at several high-performing global corporations. In The Innovator’s Path, she shares her distinctive insights, proven practices, and an eight-discipline framework for managing the risks and rewards of change to create business value and attain a competitive advantage. You will learn the principles behind each discipline and how to instill the practices into every level of your organization. There are many exemplary innovation leaders across diverse industries who illustrate her disciplines, contributing their fascinating stories and lessons learned.
The eight disciplines of innovation move beyond conventional thinking to establish higher standards for what is meant by:
- Listen—perceiving a hidden wealth of insight and information
- Lead—inspiring others to achieve beyond their expectations
- Position—defining an agile, strategic road map toward the future
- Promote—conveying the value of your innovations and your brand
- Connect—reaching and achieving across and beyond traditional boundaries
- Commit—replacing fear of failure with calculated risk-taking
- Execute—delivering customer-focused business results, quickly and measurably
- Evolve—relentlessly accelerating the pace and challenging complacency
Read The Innovator’s Path and discover how your organization can create and sustain a phenomenal journey to the future.
- The Discipline of Innovation (socialmediatoday.com)
- Internal Communications, Meet Collaborative Innovation (innovationmanagement.se)