In this episode, we speak to the award-winning coach and keynote speaker, Simon Alexander Ong.
- The importance of human connection in the world of business and how telling our authentic stories is so powerful.
- Simon explains the benefits of transformative coaching, and he often shares with sceptics one of his favourite TED Talks from Dr. Atul Gawande.
- The idea of slowing down to speed up is because we can listen and be more connected to that voice within.
- How having a routine is vital; designing your life begins with planning your days, and a productive day starts the night before.
- Why coaching is so impactful, and the real art is making things simple to understand, simple to action, and straightforward to follow.
- One question we can all spend more time dwelling on: Are your current actions and choices currently reflective of what you are telling me is important?
- When you come from a place of joy, happiness, and love, you want to show up and express the gifts you were born to share with the world.
- Simon reminds us that a super-power we often forget is we have the power to choose one thought over another.