If like me you had a challenging childhood and often dreamed of an easier way, then I’m sure there are many things you could say to that little child within.
Perhaps you would offer words of comfort and encouragement that were absent at the time.
Maybe you would tell her, that her strength and grace will shine through one day. Or would you dare tell her that it’s all part of a perfect plan, and without the tough lessons she wouldn’t be where she is today?
As I ponder this question, there are so many things I could say, but most of all I want to tell her that one day she will find her voice, and her story will be an inspiration to many, for when we share our stories we open our hearts to the beauty that is life itself. Not a life of suffering that she bought into, but a life of abundance and joy that is hers to have. And I would tell her that abundance will come in many ways. Through gifts of friendship and romantic love, through being a mother and wife, and from many magical moments that she will remember forever.
I would tell her that her story will fill the pages of 3 books, and she will cry a thousand tears into those pages, until one day there are no more tears to shed, and in the stillness of that moment she will open her heart and find a new way of being. And from those words that she poured her soul into, she will find these 10 sentences to live by.
Embody these my darling, and know you are love.
- Sit in silence and hear the sound of your soul, listen to the one who is in control.
- Let your heart be your guide, the wisdom of the universe is inside.
- Be the best that you can be, for its only in the moment that we truly see.
- I am outside looking in, life is an illusion there is no sin.
- You are a ripple in the universe, creating each moment for better or worse.
- Our purpose on Earth is to love without remorse and to bring this wisdom back to source.
- Hidden behind the stories we tell, is a magical love and it’s under your spell.
- The alchemy of suffering is not what it seems, it’s an invitation to step into the heart and live your dreams
- There is no right or wrong, love is the essence in every song.
- Truth cannot be known, it is ever-changing and not ours to own.