This is my favorite part of re-writing the subconscious program; simply because it is making us move back to our original Center granted by the divinity among other beautiful gifts. Only when you do so, will your reconnection process with your intrinsic worth become completed since the ‘Principles’ are unchangeable and independent of time and space.
That’s how you become — without this being reversible — fully authentic and able to speak your truth even when everybody is buying into lies or pretending, vulnerable and capable of exposing yourself emotionally without any problem, genuinely kind and generous, truly humble, faithful to your principles no matter the circumstances, a person of integrity with an abundance mentality and who is emotionally mature, connected to your inner-kid and able to practice lovable silliness and self-deprecating to inspire, a source of light spreading contagious energy, an individual full of gratitude for pretty much anything, a passionate — the sparkling eyes, the excitement, the enthusiasm, how moved you could become when visualizing the outcome of your life mission (much bigger than your small self) and the vibes you’re vehiculating even through your written words. You simply become a servant leader.
You also reach the highest level of critical thinking skills, but most importantly the purest gut which was biased by the conditioning. This gives you the possibility to feel the manipulation (even when you are not having detailed knowledge about it and that you don’t know the painful truth of its conscious attribute). You can even see it from a simple picture through the facial expressions of the manipulator.
What can we get from re-writing the program?
You can stop at the first step of re-programming your subconscious (your limiting beliefs about yourself) and live a healthy life if you are lucky and knowledgeable enough in order to avoid getting trapped into manipulators’ games. Some people are also experiencing those two transformation steps in parallel as well, even though it is probably why they stop before finishing; simply because it becomes too painful for them to manage the two levels of limiting beliefs at the same time — at least that’s the impression they have! Their still unhealthy ego takes its power back, and they, unfortunately, come back to their instant gratifications and numbing techniques.
On the other hand, when you set yourself fully free, you can:
- Save your kids from any possible abuse at home or at school through identifying the techniques from your children’s emotional daily shares. You need to gently trigger the discussion even when your kids don’t seem to feel hurt,
- Contribute in elevating the global awareness around the world’s critical issues (the mental and psychological health created issues, suicides, the world’s resources imbalance, stigmatization, global warming, wars, etc…; all of them being the product of the character-disturbed individuals).
- Invest everything you can in leaving a principled legacy and preparing the path for the next generations to thrive and reverse the distorted world’s system.
Last but not least, the question I am asked very frequently is “If we commit to this transformational adventure till the end, does this mean we won’t feel pain anymore?” I am afraid the answer is ‘No’. But here is the thing: there is a difference between:
- Feeling pain without even getting the ‘why’ or when we are in the middle of our adventure and that this pain is not even a choice but a price to be paid,
- Feeling it when we are grieving some delusional reality about relationships in which we invested all our heart, energy, time; when we are concerned about beloved people or even all the human beings; since a servant leader unleashes limitless amounts of genuine love for the whole universe among so many fabulous outcomes and acquired virtues during the radical transformational process.
In the latter situation, the pain we are feeling is very intentional, and we are controlling it even if its level could be higher than in the first scenario! Is the outcome tempting enough for you? I truly hope it is!
To all the kind-hearted individuals: the world desperately needs you to reverse the system! Please listen to the call!
With love, Myriam