- Question: What are your favorite digital tools and how do you create networks in them that support your development?
Answer: I use blogging and social media platforms to connect with my business network and clients. Blogging* is number one for me as it is a great way of opening doors both off-line and online. I have lots of stories to tell, and sometimes people are eager for me to share their stories too.
*) Caroline’s blogs have reached the finals of Ireland Blog Awards in 2015, 2017 & 2018.
- Question: You recently cooperated with the Finnish author on Dreaming Doors (Maria Lehtman), how did you experience that journey?
Answer: I loved the collaboration on Dreaming Doors. Maria has a wealth of knowledge in many areas, and we share many similar passions. I love having international connections, for me, this is motivating as I feel my work and energy are reaching many more communities. Every advancement and opportunity is a reason to keep the dream moving forward.
- Question: If you had to give three priorities to people thinking about starting an authentic path what would they be?
Answer: Three priorities: Take responsibility for your actions and decisions. Learn to trust your intuition and always have a backup plan and especially take good care of yourself.
- Question: What do you feel is the success criteria in combining STEM and authentic path creative skills?
Answer: STEM skills for me are about innovation, keeping an open mind while seeking new ideas and ways of improving our world. The same holds through when someone decides to delve deeper into their essence and bring forth the best of who they can be and their talents and skills.
- Question: What ideas do you have for your next creative projects, what are some of your short or mid-term plans or dreams?
Answer: There are books to be written and paintings to be created, but ultimately I hope that in the next few years my dream of singing can be realized. I need to create a space for this to happen. I love many genres of songs including classical, jazz and rock. Maybe I can create some themes that will incorporate all three.
Takeaway #3: Above all, look for a balance in your life. No matter the path, your health is an area you cannot negotiate with. If you want to succeed in the digital age leadership, you need to adapt to a pace that accommodates different skills, needs, cultures, and geographies – requirements for balanced health.
Takeaway #4: In today’s rapidly evolving economy we need more than one line of a profession – even if we learn new skills for a later application. Collaboration through digital means provides an infinite platform to learn and open new doors.
Thank you, Caroline Cunningham, for this insightful interview!
- The Dreaming Doors Book I https://thedigitalteacup.com/the-dreaming-doors-are-now-open/
- Caroline Cunningham ǀ https://www.carolinecunningham.com/
- Wikipedia: STEM ǀ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science,_technology,_engineering,_and_mathematics
- Bel Canto School of Singing ǀ http://thesingingschool.com/
- Bizcatalyst360 ǀ Eileen Bild ǀ https://www.bizcatalyst360.com/work-life-balance-i-can-see-clearly-now/
- Caroline Cunningham ǀ Refloxology ǀ https://www.carolinecunningham.com/about/
- Caroline Cunningham ǀ Authentic Path ǀ https://www.carolinecunningham.com/reflexology/
- Bizcatalyst360 I Featured Contributor, Columnist I https://www.bizcatalyst360.com/author/marialehtman/
- Caroline Cunningham ǀ Paintings ǀ https://www.carolinecunningham.com/about/paintings/