There is no doubt that human history has already known numerous crises, bloody wars, and even pandemics by the past. The only novelty with this COVID-19 one is the global scale.
I will be extremely raw and admit I am considering this pandemic as a blessing as counterintuitive as it may sound to some of you. I am truly hoping for some change out of it. I will not hide the truth. I do believe in the original greatness of the human being at the moment of our conception by our parents.
I do believe we were all fairly granted some fabulous gifts — the power of choice, the ‘Principles’ Center and the seeds of our 4 forms of intelligence / their manifestations:
- The Intellectual intelligence (IQ) / Vision: We develop this first form through being humble enough to unlearn & learn again. This part also depends on how much others are willing to use our minds creatively.
- The Physical Intelligence (PQ) / Discipline: This also includes being paid fairly for our contributions, so that we could live decently and continue giving back to the world.
- The Emotional Intelligence (EQ) / Passion: This one determines our ability to build trust and healthy relationships depending on the other party as well.
- The Spiritual Intelligence (SQ) / Conscience: This one is fueled by our Center, which is giving us our direction in any endeavor. This is the only one which does *not* depend on ‘others’, and is the foundation of servant leadership.
Let’s take an example if you don’t mind:
Adolf Hitler had a vision: “World peace will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy.”
He was not only disciplined, but also succeeded in building a disciplined army blindly believing in him.
He was extremely passionate about his evil plan.
Was he a leader? Absolutely not. What was missing? The most important component of the equation: the ‘Principles’ Center, the conscience.
He was a miserable narcissist who, instead of uplifting the world, could only create chaos!
What are the virtues of this servant leader to whom we feel attracted without even controlling it then?
- A story we can easily relate to,
- What they are saying is resonating with our core principles even when we are not yet living them,
- Their authenticity and how easily they can speak their truth even when everybody is buying into lies or pretending,
- Their vulnerability and ability to expose themselves emotionally despite the risk to be ridiculed,
- Their kindness and generosity,
- Their humility: one of the most exquisite and captivating qualities of all,
- Being faithful to their principles no matter the price to be paid,
- Their integrity, abundance mentality and maturity (balance between compassion and bravery to confront),
- How they treat everybody fairly and respectfully,
- Their contagious energy and lovable silliness,
- How much they can make you laugh without even downgrading a single person within the process; their secret weapon being self-deprecating. When doing so, those people are nurturing our inner kid,
- Their passion: the sparkling eyes, the excitement, the enthusiasm, how moved they could become when visualizing the outcomes of their life mission, and the vibes those people are vehiculating even through written words,
- Their gratitude: To the Universe, Divinity, God, Karma (whatever you believe in) for pretty much anything even the fact of being able to breathe without machines,
- How easy and quick their apologies are whenever they figure out that they made a mistake.
In addition to our four common gifts making of us this servant leader, we were given some unique talents of which we are supposed to make use in order to contribute into this interdependent world and reach a balance requiring the musician, physician, cook, pilot, doctor, security person, teacher, biologist, writer, dancer, engineer, salesperson, farmer, mechanical, singer, travel agent, architect, accountant, animal trainer, sports coach, baker, concierge, actor/actress, lawyer, etc…
If the original being is so great, what made of this world that cruel?
The easy answer to such a question is the life-time conditioning and the invasive subconscious program written by the grownups starting from the mommy’s belly. Obviously, the level of the distortion is different from a person to another.
We need to understand that the mental & emotional Continuum is a 180° line going from the 100% dark ego at the extreme left to the 100% self-love (aka healthy ego) at the extreme right (probably never reached by any individual so far). This means that the level of responsibility in the world’s s*it is also different. Still, we are all responsible in a way or another.
Let’s face the truth, shall we?
No one could deny the fact there is a lot of hurt because of this Coronavirus: deaths, people not being able to say a last goodbye to their beloved ones, people losing their jobs and not being able to support their families, etc… Of course, this is making me sad.
Interestingly, this is anything but new. My heart has been bleeding for so long. Despite my optimistic outlook and the fact I am an entertainer, I have been crying way before this COVID-19 because of the numerous manifestations of the sick ego starting from the very beginning of the mankind history where the Alpha — the most violent individuals – took advantage of this planet resources, and then dared reclaim the ownership, where those bloody emperors invaded earth to show their power killing millions of human beings.