All humans are spiritual beings! Everyone has hidden talents, inner wisdom, imagination, instincts, and intuition, with various emotions. We can develop self-respect and self-control to make our lives happy and successful.
American culture has sexualized society. Today, there are 200,000 sex addicts and 40 million people on Porn sites, leading to unrealistic expectations and a distortion of sex. The new “Woke” agenda wants to teach children about sex and body parts before they know how to develop healthy relationships or develop the ability to evaluate an individual’s true character.
Parents must talk to children about sex! Consider sharing these ideas BEFORE a preteen or teenager makes a life-changing decision. Casual sex is commonplace in movies, TV, the internet, porn, and magazines. Children as young as 10 and 12 can be confused and encouraged to explore sexuality before understanding the consequences.
Most young people haven’t developed a strong character or listened to their instincts or self-protective conscience, which can keep them safe.
They have no idea that premature sex can lead to self-destructive behaviors, mental health issues, and drugs! Parents must guide youth so they make good choices. Parental involvement helps children reach their potential without fearing pregnancy or venereal disease.
Empower your child:
- Teach children as young as five to respect their bodies and listen to their instincts. If they don’t feel safe or someone touches them in an area covered by a bathing suit, they need to speak up, yell, run away and tell a trusted adult.
- Tell children about “grooming.” There are evil people on the internet who try to gain a child’s trust so they can violate sexual boundaries. Get informed and watch the video on Youtube called “Groomed.”
- Don’t keep secrets, as they can cause emotional distress and disrupt mental stability. Let children know they can always call you, and you will listen and not blame them or get angry.
- Encourage children to listen to their God-given self-protective instincts to decide which adults to hug and kiss. Children have good instincts and need to be encouraged to trust their gut to stay safe. (Most child sex abusers are people the child knows)
- Explain to children that kings would only marry a virgin bride. The reason is, Kings knew that sex was a spiritual bonding that ensured the bride’s loyalty to the King. The more sexual partners individuals have, the less likely they will bond with one person.
- Youth need to understand the cycle of abuse. – The honeymoon stage – Tension builds – Acute anger toward the victim – The explosion of violence. Then make-up sex and the cycle repeats. Over time, the relationship often becomes more violent.
- Encourage youth to listen to their God-given instincts to evaluate a person’s motives! Be aware that people on the wrong path want to feel right, so they try to normalize self-destructive behavior. Sex is a spiritual bonding. That is why sexual partners stay together even when they mentally, physically, or verbally hurt each other.
- Caring people like to help friends. Remember, you can’t save anyone on drugs or a self-destructive path if they are unwilling to become self-aware. Leave the relationship to protect yourself.
- If someone tries to bully you into sex, stand up for yourself, and tell them you will report them to their parents, authorities, or school administrators. Don’t accept any bullying behavior!
- Advise youth to know a person’s character before committing to a dating relationship. Abuse is never about respect or love!
- Parents should work with and evaluate a child’s behavior. Is your child spiritually centered? Can your child remain calm if bullied and strong enough to prevent becoming a victim? If so, they have the emotional tools to help protect themselves.
- Talk to your child about age-appropriate sexual differences and respecting everyone. Ask questions about what they are learning at school about sex and Critical Race Theory. If concerned, talk to friends and discuss it with your school board.
The moral foundation of America affects future generations. The most important teachers are a child’s parents or guardians. Teach children to think for themselves before they make any life-changing decisions. Young people will thank you when they understand the power of “Spiritual Sex.”