Rhys Thomas and Teresa Quinlan are bringing you guests to challenge the status quo. Explode the Status Quo. The only way to DO differently is to THINK differently. And business needs us to think differently, as leaders, so that we can explode through the barriers that keep us stuck. We welcome Dennis Pitocco to this episode of TNT!
In our conversation, we cover so much!
- Work isn’t always an occupation…it can be an ‘occupassion’ which fires up the motivation and desire
- The desire to help others and create impact comes from a lifelong lesson to always do good, always do the right thing even when no one’s looking
- Action trumps knowledge and it’s about the doing; when you do, you get more than you give – call it good karma or serendipity
- You look at the world differently once you see the world. We have to get outside of our bubbles to experience people and cultures that aren’t our own
- Doing good stuff comes from being blessed and using that to uplift others
- A degree in life is more valuable than the degrees/certificates on the walls; not to say that education isn’t important. It is. It just isn’t everything
During our conversation, Dennis mentioned a document on BizCatalyst 360° for Taking Action now – The Do More RoadMap. Here it is!