Today we welcome Claude Silver!
VaynerMedia’s, and the worlds’s first-ever Chief Heart Officer, Claude fuses empathy with agency to unlock employee potential and foster a culture of belonging. Between her education in positive psychology, years as an advertising strategist, and time at VaynerMedia, Claude has been studying and influencing human behavior for over three decades.
Outside of VaynerMedia, Claude speaks globally about the need for heart-leadership in today’s workplace and the importance of treating “employees” like people, not numbers. Her success in guiding client relationships, global brand strategies, operations, management, and culture is driven by an abiding passion for creating spaces in which people can thrive.
This is a robust episode where we dig into some deep topics and our thoughts around:
- Transparency in life and communication
- We are resilient beings
- There is always a silver lining
- Grounding ourselves in knowing who we are
- Living and doing in service of others is a foundation of our humanity
- Importance of our emotional and self-awareness
- Put yourself out there – put your hand up – step into the difficult stuff with the knowing that you intuitively have the skills to handle it