If you want to reach the largest audience, If you need to be memorable, If you intend to build the kind of trust that turns a viewer into a buyer, High-quality video is essential. Website videos increase conversions by over 80%.
Small businesses get even more by giving the public a sense of accountability from seeing the principal in action. In fact, according to the most sophisticated ad agencies in the world, they will remember you before they remember the text. Here are two fairly well-known examples of the power of well-produced videos:
The first demonstration is from one of our clients, Inspired Work. Here, David Harder, President of the company, talks about the value of their social networking training program. Note how clearly the message is conveyed. But, by seeing the individual who created the program, who runs the company and stands behind the products the viewer develops trust far more quickly.
At another end of the digital marketing spectrum, Poo Pourri introduced a new and unique product that masks the odors of bowel movements. Traditional marketing channels would have required multi-million dollar budgeting. Instead, they produced extraordinarily humorous videos and posted them on YouTube and other free venues. These films became a viral sensation.
2018 Video Marketing Statistics:
- In the past 30 days, new online video content has been uploaded to the web than the past 30 years of TV content.
- YouTube is the second most trafficked site, after Google.
- Each day visitors on YouTube consume more than 500 million hours of video.
- Before reading any text, 60% of site visitors will watch a video if one is available.
- 4 times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product, rather than read about it.
- 55% of people pay close attention when consuming videos — more than all other types of content.
- On average, people spend 2.6x more time on pages with video than without.
- Shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81 times more likely to make a purchase than non-viewers.
- 53% of smartphone users feel more favorable towards companies whose mobile sites or apps provide instructional video content.
Let us help you envision what’s possible!