We are truly limitless !! So why do we put limits on ourselves and others?
When we truly realize when we have The Power of Possibility, we can achieve so much not only for ourselves but for others as well !! The Power of Possibility has an enemy called the “Status Quo “. The status quo mindset thinks that nothing is possible for Humanity. To a certain degree the “Status Quo ” is a controller. The status quo tells us only how high can we go in business today and in life itself. It tells us that we work for others and not with others. The power of the “Status Quo” mindset comes from I believe from a number of places. Let’s take a deeper look into them.
- The Power of The Dark Side. The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities that some consider to be unnatural.
- The Power of Fear- Fear is the ultimate power of the dark side. It will cripple you to your very core if you let it. Fear is used by those who believe that they will be threatened by others in everything that they do today either in business or in life itself. But fear can be a powerful motivator to be used in positive and proactive. We have to flip fear onto itself
- The Power of Greed- Greed is all about what you want and never for the benefit of anyone else. It is never a positive influencer for ourselves or others.
- The Power of Anger- Anger is raged filled state. It is fueled by greed, fear, revenge, the suffering of others. Anger is heavily influenced by fear. Because of that, people who lead by anger and fear don’t have clarity in their lives. They think that they do, this is how the shroud of the dark side is woven together.
- The Power of Hate- To me hate is so well known that we know what its definition is. So hate is another blinder that affects our judgment and clarity of the way we see the world and the truth in it. It is indeed powerful.
- The power of Suffering- Suffering is another component of the dark side. People sometimes use suffering as a tool to inflict damage and pain to others and to compel others to fall in line. When others see the suffering of others they have a false sense of joy and happiness to fill the void that is in their own lives. And yes we can combat all these things with positivity, hope, peace, understanding, empathy, compassion and kindness.
Time to Bring Humanity Together
#IfIHelpYouYouHelpMeThenWeHelpWe #BringingHumanityTogether #VoicesOfHumanity #HeartForHumanity #Believership #HumansFirst