We’re so adept at searching for stuff and ascribing models to try and make sense of creation, and sometimes we’re so close, yet we forget to include the basics… numbers. I summarily rejected many things as a youth. I didn’t care about the workings of the universe. I was having too much fun growing up. Then it all changed one afternoon in college.
Over the years numerology began to have an interesting appeal as I explored its foundation and meanings. The more guides we have in life, from various perspectives, the better we can know ourselves and perform to our peak instead of sneaking through.
The energy of the number 9 represents completion, but not finality. Think of it more in a cyclical sense; it’s about the ending of one cycle and the potential it creates for another cycle to begin. The 9 in Numerology acts as an usher in this process of transition or transformation, guiding and empowering us with its wisdom. It absorbs answers from a spiritual source, then delivers them to us in the real world.
This number is a humanitarian at heart. It is compassionate, kind, and intent on putting its efforts toward creating the greatest good. The 9 in Numerology has gone through its fair share of hardship and is wiser, stronger, and more aware as a result. These first-hand experiences make it especially understanding of others who are struggling and willing to provide valuable support.
The number 9 held more interest as I began to see many systems with 9 components, dimensions, levels et al. It’s also the second half of my astrological sideways number ’69.’ I’ve always been a bit sideways. I find the ‘completion, but not finality’ indicative of the integration and transcendence of those 9-piece models. I’ll give a brief of the several just so you can understand my curiosity a bit better. Perhaps it will make sense, perhaps not.
9 Solfeggio Tones
Let’s start with sound, the other half of manifestations (light and sound) we perceive as solid and/or affect our mood through the frequency’s effect on our own. New science of sound proponents are touting the inner healing and access to consciousness the various tones offer when used regularly for meditation.
Here are the Solfeggio frequencies and ‘thoughtform’ intention…
- 174 hz – Foundation of Conscious Evolution
- 285 hz – Acceleration of Conscious Evolution
- 396 hz – Liberation of Fear and Guilt
- 417 hz – Facilitating Change
- 528 hz – Transformation and Miracles
- 639 hz – Connecting Relationships
- 741 hz – Consciousness Expansion
- 852 hz – Awakening Intuition
- 963 hz – Transcendence
9 Levels of Spiral Dynamics
Spiral Dynamics (SD) is a model of the evolutionary development of individuals, organizations, and societies. It was initially developed by Don Edward Beck and Christopher Cowan based on the emergent cyclical theory of Clare W. Graves, combined with memetics as proposed by Richard Dawkins and further developed by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi.
9 Planes of the Mutiplane Awarness Technique
William Swygard’s Multiplane Technique proposes that there are nine planes or levels of consciousness that one can access through meditation or visualization. These planes are described as follows:
- Physical plane: This is the plane of the physical body and the physical senses.
- Etheric plane: This plane is associated with the energy body or aura, and it is said to contain information about one’s health and vitality.
- Astral plane: This plane is associated with emotions, desires, and the subconscious mind. It is said to contain information about one’s emotional patterns and past experiences.
- Mental plane: This plane is associated with the conscious mind, logic, and rational thought. It is said to contain information about one’s beliefs, thoughts, and mental processes.
- Buddhic plane: This plane is associated with the higher self, intuition, and spiritual insight. It is said to contain information about one’s spiritual purpose and path.
- Atmic plane: This plane is associated with the divine or universal consciousness. It is said to contain information about the nature of reality and the interconnectedness of all things.
- Monadic plane: This plane is associated with the source of consciousness or the divine spark within all beings. It is said to contain information about one’s true nature and potential.
- Logoic plane: This plane is associated with the ultimate source of consciousness or the divine creator. It is said to contain information about the nature of the universe and the purpose of existence.
- Divine plane: This plane is associated with pure consciousness and the ultimate state of being. It is said to be beyond the limitations of the physical universe and the human mind.
Swygard’s Multiplane Technique is a way of accessing and exploring these different planes of consciousness through meditation or visualization. By doing so, one can gain insight into different aspects of the self and the nature of reality. I went through the exercise in 1989 and had a profound experience.
Now this version of the MPA includes the use of all 9 Solfeggio frequencies that accentuate each plane of the 9 planes of consciousness on your journey for an absolutely phenomenal experience. This one is experiential as well as wrapped in a structure of 9 planes.
Many have heard of the M-Theory or Superstring or ‘Quantum Field’ or ‘Unified Field Theory’ in regard to the multiple dimensions of space and time. You may have heard of Lynne MacTaggart’s work with ‘The Field.’ All of these are attempts to explore the capacity of our experience. This Multiplane Awareness Technique is a self-awareness program on steroids and is designed to be a direct experience of that ‘field’ for the individual. It makes available the ‘many mansions’ spoken of long ago. Take it for a spin. Your results will be determined largely by how much of your previous belief system you can suspend in the process.
This guided session begins with creating a ‘light body’ and then extending your consciousness into it. The accompanying binaural beats and solfeggio tones assists a guided journey through 9 planes of consciousness to access and integrate your body on each one. It may sound far-fetched; just try it.
Perhaps there are breadcrumbs that might lead us to a greater experience that not only includes the evidence of early arrivals, but gives us the opportunity to experience the myriad worlds, so to speak, that our consciousness comprises. Consider experiencing just a bit more than 1% of the electromagnetic spectrum. We are poised for an evolutionary leap.
Using the Multi-Plane Awareness (MPA) technique developed by William Swygard in the 1950s, you will have the opportunity to align with your bodies on each of 9 planes of consciousness as part of this exercise. This model fits with Neppe and Close – Triadic Dimensional-Distinction Vortical Paradigm.