Confusion is sometimes used as an excuse for why we are not successful. Confusion about your income, expenses, and your reason for being in business in the first place leads to increased frustration.
Frustration leads to depression. Depression is one of the leading causes of business failure and deteriorating health. Telling the truth about the current state of your business will help eliminate your confusion.
To transform or redefine your business, you need to know where you are now, the current truth; and where you want to go, your vision.
So, take the ‘Tell the Truth about the Current State of Your Business’ Quiz now. Then take this quiz again, especially after you have created and implemented your Vision with a Capital V™. You will notice the difference.
Rate the following from One to Five, with One being the lowest rating and Five being the highest.
- I am satisfied with my financial income. 1 2 3 4 5
- I am excited each and every day. 1 2 3 4 5
- I am surrounded by great people. 1 2 3 4 5
- I have all the resources I need. 1 2 3 4 5
- My marketing is working. 1 2 3 4 5
- I have all the clients I want. 1 2 3 4 5
- My clients are a perfect fit for my business.1 2 3 4 5
- My business provides money for investing.1 2 3 4 5
- I go on vacation anytime I want. 1 2 3 4 5
- I have free time to be with my family. 1 2 3 4 5
- I have hobbies that I enjoy. 1 2 3 4 5
- I am spiritually satisfied. 1 2 3 4 5
Total Score __ __ __ __ __
Total the score for each column; then, add the score across the bottom.
How did you do?
If you totaled forty-five points or more, you are probably on the right track, yet may still need a bigger vision.
If you totaled less than forty-five points, contact me, and let’s get moving forward!