This free eBook has been written for managers who find themselves in a team leadership role – using three real-life examples to illustrate how different leadership styles can be applied to suit different types of teams.
- Where transactional leadership will be appropriate and where it is counter-productive to the team’s objective.
- How transformational leadership can enhance motivation, morale, and performance by creating a sense of collective identity.
- The four key elements of transformational leadership and how to apply them in your interactions with your team.
- How situational leadership can be used to alter your leadership style to suit the ability and motivation of your team.
- How to give your team sufficient freedom to maximize their personal development and job satisfaction, while still achieving their targets.
Chapter 1 – Team Leadership Theories
Chapter 2 – Leadership Theories and Management
Chapter 3 – Different Leadership Styles
Chapter 4 – Transactional Leadership
Chapter 5 – Transformational Leadership
Chapter 6 – Situational Leadership
Chapter 7 – Leadership Continuum
– See more at: LEADERSHIP SKILLS