In This Episode, Darlene and Kathryn discuss:
- How her Transformational workshops and trainings assist people personally and professionally.
- How she developed her Training for Radiance Program.
- How compiling different schools of thought helped her create her program.
- How her own stuckness propelled her to this place.
- How you can change the vibration with your energy.
- How it is important to go where the intellect is and training the life force.
- How her group work invites safety and synergy.
- How people are able to go deep, learn and take action steps upon completion of her Transformational workshops.
- We can make our own “radiance.”
- We have resources within us to help make healthy choices
- We can take pleasure in things around us such as “smelling the roses”- the energy vibration of this is one of the highest smells that there is.
- Myers-Briggs was developed by a mother-daughter team but was seeded by Carl Jung.
- The biggest thing which is most powerful is when people are curious.
- When we make healthy shifts, we fire more oxytocin versus cortisol.
I love the energy model. I love looking energetically on how we function because there are thousands of years of wisdom about that.
–Kathryn Louise LeBlanc