- Melody’s 25 years of experience as a Human Resources professional and the many roles which that encompasses.
- Going out on her own and starting Melody L. Beach Consulting Group which is a central Massachusetts-based company that provides human resources to small- and medium-sized companies and transitional coaching for individuals either in transition or looking to make a change.
- How she has become a licensed group leader of 50+ Job Seekers Networking Group program and her fervent belief in its benefits as demonstrated by her own financial investment.
- People can use their experience to develop new projects and chapters in their lives.
- There are more services than ever before for people in transition.
- Being over fifty does not mean the end of employment as evidenced by Melody’s professional and financial commitment.
- Attending a group such as the 50+ Job Seekers Networking, helps you recognize you are not alone and can help each other.
The first class is really about finding yourself…They may find out they have a hidden strength that they did even realize from their years of working that we can actually utilize and, perhaps, seek other employment….
Connect with Melody Beach: