PA Rep. Madeleine Dean (D)
Mary Gay Scanlon (D)
Chrissy Houlahan (D)
Susan Wild (D)
PR U.S. Del. Jenniffer Gonzalez (R)
TX Rep. Elizabeth Pannill Fletcher (D)
Kay Granger (R)
Veronica Escobar (D)
Sheila Jackson Lee (D)
Sylvia Garcia (D)
Eddie Bernice Johnson (D)
VA Rep. Elaine Luria (D)
Abigail Spanberger (D)
Jennifer Wexton (D)
VI Del. Stacey Plaskett (D)
WA Rep. Suzan DelBene (D)
Jaime Herrera Beutler (R)
Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R)
Pramila Jayapal (D)
Kim Schrier (D)
WI Rep. Gwen Moore (D)
WV Rep. Carol Miller (R)
WY Rep. Liz Cheney (R)
Did Congressional women not take the time to review what could be known as the biggest pollical corruption story in American history?
Congressional women should have put aside their pollical affiliation and stood up against the system that controls them. They should have made a statement that would have shocked the core of the American political system during the election and let the votes be counted for the winners.
I am not a conspiracy theorist; I read the information, watched the videos, and listened to the audio allegedly from Hunter Biden’s laptop. I could have never imagined in my lifetime that the American political class that we trust to protect the nation would be so easily compromised. Although there is more information than I want to read or listen to, we all need to review the information. Reviewing the information may help us understand that there is something wrong within our pollical system.
Where can you find the alleged Hunter Biden laptop current information and the continuous data that will be released to analyze for yourself?
- The New Post
- GTV Media Group
- OAN News
- Fox News – Tucker Carlson interview with Tony Bobulinski
- Steve Bannon’s War room
- Rudy Giuliani’s Common-Sense podcast
- Just The News
- Twitter – Sean Davis @seanmdav
Alleged Laptop Timeline
According to an article written on October 30, 2020, by John Solomon.
- April 2019 – Allegedly, Hunter Biden drops off three laptops and an external hard drive at a Wilmington, Del. computer repair shop. Documents that support the statement are known.
- Mid-2019 – Allegedly, Hunter Biden abandoned one laptop and the hard drive at a Delaware computer shop – Documents that support the statement are known.
- Summer 2019 – Allegedly, the computer store owner’s father tries to give a copy of the laptop information to the FBI. The FBI refused to accept the information.
- Dec. 2019 – The owner of the computer shop stated the FBI seized the laptop in December. The FBI served a Subpoena for all the information.
- Sept. 2020 – Rudy Giuliani states he gave a copy of the hard drive files from the laptop to Delaware authorities.
- Sept. 24, 2020 – The computer store owner states he gave Senator Ron Johnson information through a whistleblower link on Senator’s Johnson website.
- Oct. 11, 2020 – Rudy Giuliani states he gave a copy of the files on the hard drive to The New York Post.
- Oct. 14, 2020 – The New York Post publishes a front-page story titled, “Biden Secret E-mails.”
- Oct. 21, 2020 – Tony Bobulinski goes public with evidence against Hunter Biden.
From reviewing all the information it sounds like it is all falling apart for the people involved, the media that refused to recognize the information, and the people who are accused of creating a cover-up. The reasons for the cover-up are yet to be discovered and may never be known. The presidential election winner will determine if American women get an opportunity to gain answers.
Is any of the information true?
I have watched the videos and read some of the information. History will indicate that the alleged Hunter Biden laptop from hell information was censored and not released for public view to control American women voters. Women that were naive and brainwashed to believe that they were the most important vote to create differences.
American women need to understand there are coincidences.
“… The problem is not that John Paul turned over the information to those he believed he could trust, it is that politics today seems to revel in sensation and ignores the collateral damage left in its wake. Not only are our elected officials seemingly happy to obfuscate the facts in order to attack their opponents, they are also perfectly willing to throw everyday Americans under the bus for their own political gain.” Attorney Brian Della Rocca