Perhaps you remember a bad situation that seemed to take on a life of its own when it miraculously transformed from out-of-control to a positive outcome? Or maybe a worst-case-scenario became the-best-thing that could have ever happened to you?
What mayhem have you moved through and what was the miracle that came from it?
Sacred Stories wants to know!
Whether you are currently a published author or are looking to fulfill a personal or professional goal of becoming one, I invite you to join co-authors Rev. Ariel Patricia and Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos for Mayhem to Miracles, the third book in their bestselling Sacred Stories of Transformation book series.
When you join Mayhem to Miracles you will also be joining contributing authors Rev. Dr. Temple Hayes of Unity Online Radio, James Redfield – NY Times bestselling author of The Celestine Prophecy, Sister Dr. Jenna of America Meditating, and Dr. Bernie Siegel – NY Times bestselling author of Love, Medicine, and Miracles!
Send your story early for a better chance of being selected as only a limited number of stories will be accepted.
Email your 1800 – 2500 word true, personal story written in first-person narrative to [email protected]. Include a story title and a 30-word bio.
- Author Investment: $1,198*
- Author Investment Including Name on Front Cover: $1,698*
There is no risk to submit your work, as payment is not required until after your submission is accepted and any questions you might have are answered.
The deadline to submit your story is March 31, 2021, however, Sacred Stories is offering a special Early Bird special of $100 off if you submit your story by February 14th and receive another $100 off by mentioning you heard about this opportunity through BizCatalyst 360°.
Possible topics can include:
- Experiencing an illness or loss
- Starting a new career, business, or retirement
- Becoming a parent or an empty nester
- Caring for a loved one who is elderly or sick
- Marriage, divorce, or dating
- Relocating mayhem
- Something else
In addition to the joy you will receive being part of this uplifting and transformational book, you will also be considered for interview opportunities with Kat Kanavos and their phenomenal media partners, of which I am one!
Special Editor’s Note: As many of your know, we simply don’t do 3rd-party promotions or sales pitches on our Site with the exception of credible, value-driven opportunities for the benefit of our writers. And THIS one of those rare exceptions. I personally participated as a contributing author for Chaos to Clarity, the first Book in this amazing series (which was quickly and positively received worldwide becoming a bestseller) as a means of not only telling my story but equally, to experience the process firsthand from beginning to end. And my expectations were exceeded from day one. The marketing & publicity opportunities alone, as developed by Patricia and her team were seemingly never-ending – clearly exceeding all expectations when it comes to genuine support and “real” collaboration.
Exceptional Value – Here’s What You Receive
- Publication by a world-class, award-winning publisher with a track record of success.
- Inclusion in a best-selling book series.
- Professional editing of your submission, so your work shines.
- Your name, title, and website listed in the book, along with your author bio.
- You retain 100% copyright ownership of your material. Our contract is non-exclusive.
- Inclusion on Amazon.com and through booksellers worldwide.
MARKETING AND PUBLICITY:
- Interviews with co-author Kat Kanavos on her popular shows.
- Interview and/or blog opportunities with our media partners.
- Invitations for additional opportunities for book promotions and personal publicity.
- Personalized press sheet.
- Further marketing, promotion, and publicity reach as part of a national media campaign.
- Additional paid publicity for the book also increases your reach as one of the authors.
- Opportunity to be seated as a Featured Contributor for our award-winning media digest.
- Opportunities to be considered for other book projects presented to Sacred Stories.
Introducing the media partners joining Mayhem to Miracles along with us:
- Rev. Temple Hayes an author, life coach, motivational speaker, Unity minister, and practicing shaman. Rev. Temple is the radio host of The Intentional Spirit … Seeing and Being on Unity Online Radio where she shares tools to support your journey to becoming an intentional spirit.
- Sister Dr. Jenna is an acclaimed, trusted spiritual mentor committed to bridging divides in societies and building relationships between global influencers. She is also the founder and director of two Brahma Kumaris Meditation Museums, located in the metropolitan Washington D.C. area and host of the popular America Meditating Radio Show.
- 11:11 Magazine 11:11 Talk Radio are life enhancement media resources which broaden the mind, open the heart, and raise consciousness. Publisher & Host of 11:11 MEDIA, Simran Singh, supports individuals in creating empowered, positive, and conscious choices; while in devotion to the journey of the soul.
- OTEL TALK (Ordinary to Extraordinary Life) is a talk show sharing triumphs and successes from people all over the world who have a passion for helping others, to be inspiring and encouraging positivity. Eileen Bild, host of OTEL TALK, interviews authors, celebrities, musicians, entertainers, and anyone interested in having a voice representing a 360 view of life.
- Deborah Beauvais and Dreamvisions 7 Radio Network, a syndicated Boston based Holistic Radio Network with an eclectic group of radio hosts all with the common goal to help humankind by offering different modalities or programs combined with tools to bring awareness, joy and love to their listeners.
- Emmy Award-winning journalist and author Andy Asher, CEO and Editor in Chief of Bloomer Boomer, and BloomerBoomerTV, a massive digital-first news platform founded in 2013 for people over 55 that now exceeds over 500,000 monthly viewers and readers.
- Peggy Willms, a 30-year health and wellness professional, hosts The Coach Peggy Show on Transformation Talk Radio about All Things Wellness. Her bold approach and expert guests share insight and strategies about Heart, Spirit, Mind, and Body. Full spectrum wellness. Full of surprises.
More information on the book project can be found at Sacred Stories of Transformation.
*Sacred Stories has worked hard to make this opportunity affordable for everyone. Your investment includes all publication and marketing costs and there is no risk to submit your work, as payment is not required until after your submission is accepted and any questions you might have are answered. Please note there are limited spots for name on the front cover.