In order to truly build a successful eCommerce business, developing the right marketing strategy is a must. Without the ability to market your eCommerce store and the products or services you offer, reaching your intended audience becomes increasingly challenging. Knowing how to polish your eCommerce business and shine with influencer marketing among other forms of digital marketing is a way for you to outperform your competition while making a name for your brand and business in your preferred market.
Social Media Marketing
With the advent of social media, reaching thousands, if not millions of users has become easier than ever, even for startups and independent entrepreneurs alike. Using social media marketing is not only a way for you to build a following for your eCommerce store, but it is also a way to gain valuable insight into the demographics of your current following and online audience.
Social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram offer the option of launching your very own marketing campaigns with tools such as Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads. Using these tools along with A/B testing is a way to discover which type of language, imagery, and messaging your target audience responds best to with your individual campaigns. Using social media marketing is also ideal to learn which influencers play important roles in your current niche or eCommerce market.
What is Influencer Marketing?
Influencer marketing is the process of working with an individual on various social media platforms or channels to promote a product or service due to the individual’s ability to influence others. Working together with popular YouTuber’s, Instagram models, or popular page owners on Facebook are all ways to broaden your ability to reach your target audience in less time.
Advantages of Influencer Marketing
While influencer marketing may not be an optimal solution for all companies and brands, it is extremely powerful for industries that require a connection from users in order to generate sales and profits. Some of the most notable advantages of using influencer marketing in a digital campaign strategy include:
- Avoid Overspending: Working together with an individual influencer is a way to avoid overspending if you have a set marketing budget in place. Set your spending budget ahead of time and seek out influencers that fit within that budget.
- Relevant Audience: Connect directly to a relevant audience when working with the right influencer for your eCommerce business and brand. An influencer who is most relevant to your brand is likely to have followers who are interested in the products or services you provide.
- Niche: Use influencer marketing to launch niche marketing campaigns that are easier to track, especially with a new eCommerce store. By launching niche campaigns, discover which audience is most likely to engage, respond, and make a purchase from the types of campaigns you share.
- Build Your Reputation: If you connect with popular online influencers who currently have thousands, if not millions of followers, it is much easier to build a reputation for yourself. Establishing a positive and professional reputation as an eCommerce brand is essential when your goal is to drive sales and generate revenue for your business.
- Networking: Networking and connecting with powerful influencers in your niche or market is a great way to discover new opportunities for your business. Using networking is one of the most powerful tools to build onto your success once you have established a business and brand.
Choose the Right eCommerce Store Host
Choosing the right hosting solution for your eCommerce store can make or break your business. Consider using a CMS, or content management system, such as Magento to host your own inventory and manage your story without a third-party solution. Using a CMS such as Magento provides you with complete and total control over your website’s layout, inventory view, and even various policies such as shipping costs and additional fees. The right eCommerce host will keep visitors browsing longer, ultimately increasing your chances of generating a sale.
Use Magento Extensions
Using a Magento extension for your Magento eCommerce store is a way to add new and exciting features to your website to enhance the shopping experience of your visitors. While one Magento extension may focus on boosting SEO, or search engine optimization, another may help with sharing content or promoting an influencer from your current marketing campaign. With the right extensions, create a truly unique eCommerce storefront that resonates with your target audience.
To view more Magento extensions that may be suitable for your eCommerce store, visit https://www.mageworx.com.
Implementing a wide range of digital marketing techniques is advisable when you are building an online store in a highly competitive industry. When you utilize email, social media, and even influencer marketing in your digital marketing strategy, ensure you are maximizing your reach and your ability to draw attention to the online presence of your business or brand.