It’s not a big secret these days that the craft beer industry is booming and has been for the better part of a decade now in America. To try and learn more about why this is and the factors that are behind the craft beer boom in the United States, C+R Research recently surveyed 2,000 beer drinking Americans over the age of 21 who identify themselves as regular beer drinkers.
The survey examined the following factors:
- How often people are drinking craft beer
- Their favorite craft beer style
- The top factors drinkers look for in craft beer
- Whether price influences someone’s decision to buy craft beer
- The average monthly spend on craft beer
- The popularity of craft beer with millennials
The full analysis can be seen in the graphic below from C+R research.