Be Strategic in Life
Strategic thinking is deliberate action, moving like a chess piece, with patience and understanding of the unfolding that occurs through choices, beliefs, and perceptions.
We are strategic on the battlegrounds and when playing chess, but are you a strategic thinker?
What you think about, assess, view, and create for yourself in the present and into the future is a process. Done strategically, you can make conscious decisions and take action that moves you forward towards where you want to go.
How can I think strategically? Glad you asked!
- Reflection – create a connection between ideas and visions
- Use both the masculine and feminine parts of the brain – the masculine is the will, while the feminine creates (if only one is active, you may go in circles getting little to nothing done)
- Think outside the box – broaden your horizon and look at what does not work to determine what will work (amazing how the information surfaces when going about it from this direction)
- Look at the big picture – having all the puzzle pieces together enables the mind to believe in the potentiality of what could be
- Careful analysis of the inner core and external circumstances – perceptions, beliefs and thinking patterns are key in strategic planning
Having a strong foundation enables strategic thinking to take hold, creation occurs, and manifestation is the result. An unstable foundation will create doubts, fears, and uncertainty engaging you in experiences that do not support your visions.
As you allow the strategic planning to build, watching for the signs you are going in the direction desired, your life will unfold with ease. There will be little to no drama, conflict or resistance from either yourself or others. A great place to be, right?
What moves you?
What motivates you?
What makes your heart sing?
We live a world that is in constant flux and change. Responding, rather than reacting, to both internal and external cues will align with strategic thinking, sharpening your awareness skills. Be very clear on what works and what does not work for you. Our individual uniqueness is a catalyst to be and do what is our natural progression in life.
Why not strategically coordinate with who you are at the core, so life is fulfilling, meaningful and you are on purpose?