Life is a series of events with each experience giving us insights into who we are and how we navigate the trails we travel along the path of living.
As I spend more time observing humans, human nature and behaviors of others, the more I have come to realize that we all seem to be bit players in something larger than us. Imagine a conductor of an orchestra, each person playing an instrument with which they connect and can harmonize with.
The conductor unifies the orchestra, sets the tempo and shapes the sound of the ensemble.
- In life, there are principles that operate to bring balance and ultimately, is leading us to oneness.
- The momentum at which each individual is moving depends on the direction their life moves and the energies associated with each thought, feeling, emotion and action.
- The powers beyond our grasp give shape to the whole of humanity, as we are all swimming in a sea of an ensemble made up of a variety of instruments we play that gives movement to our existence.
The conductor also prepares the orchestra by leading rehearsals before the public concert, in which he/she provides instructions to the musicians on their interpretation of the music being performed. They may use their hands, a baton, eye contact or signals.
- We are prepared for life and given guidelines in our youth with the hopes we are ready to step into the world as an adult with confidence, strength, and courage.
- Everything we are ever taught becomes an opportunity to interpret for ourselves what it means and how we wish to apply it to life.
- In every moment we are given clues, nudges, signs, and messages directing us. The key is to pay attention, develop a higher awareness to recognize the leadership of the greater conductor showing us the way.
- Synchronicity, serendipity, déjà vu, ah ha’s, inner knowing, and repeated experiences are just a few examples of how we are a part of a mental universe guiding us in mysterious ways.
A full-size Western orchestra is sometimes called a symphony orchestra or philharmonic orchestra (phil-, Greek for “loving” + “harmonic”).
- A person by themselves does not have the same resonance as when they are in a group. Playing an instrument in an orchestra changes the chemistry of the whole.
- Dynamics of humans shift from the individual to the group, creating a different outcome. The sound of harmony in a symphony can be mesmerizing, as the same can be said for humans.
- Love + Harmony is the foundation of life. When we operate from this core, life has purpose, depth, and connection.
The use of instrumental sound is an expressive element of music.
- We each use the instrumental sound of our voice to express the music within us, our soul song.
- To be living in harmony with the self and others, life appears to have meaning, there is synergy that occurs, giving us a reason for each breath we take.
To be inspired means to be in-spirit. Internally, we have a melting pot of what we take in, churning within the minds of the heart and soul. When this is challenged, we seek to find balance.
Morning Musings: 90 Days of Inspiration is a collection of thoughts, musings, poems, and stories that give you a reason to contemplate, develop new perspectives and explore life from many angles.
I hope you have been inspired, uplifted, and encouraged.
Thank you for allowing me to share my understanding of life being the master teacher and the impact we each have on the greater whole.
Namaste and May You be Blessed with Joy, Peace, and Happiness,