In this episode, Heather speaks with Cynthia Grant, Chief Clinical Officer at AllHealth Network, about her surprising and traumatic background, the lens through which she sees the world, and thus engages with her people, and a time when she was not the best leader she could be. Cynthia shares tremendous tips for leaders, but just listening to her is inspirational.
- Caring for your team as a leader is a responsibility, not a nice to have
- Our past cluttered with adversity can be the biggest gift of all for our team
- Show others how to be resilient as a leader
- Shift to a people-first strategy and your business will see the results
- Take care of your people in consistent and caring ways
- The goal is to never become disconnected to your team
- Create a culture of connection
- Make sure your people’s voices are heard
- Allow yourself to care and be authentic even if you might be knocked down
- Bring your whole self to work
This episode is a gem!