I would like to think there always is. Granted, sometimes it takes a bit of searching to find it.
- Looking for the silver lining.
- Seeing the lesson and learning from it!
- Committing to inner growth, healing, shifting of perspectives, and interpretations of situations as required to create a difference in the future.
- That new, different, unusual is an opportunity to stay on a different trajectory and, therefore, a different life.
- Challenges are only opportunities in disguise, and when we see and step into opportunity, we change our future again.
- Making conscious decisions means = one is choosing from awareness of self, the bigger picture, and using discernment to choose from values and character of whom to become in the future.
- Nothing, and I mean nothing, stays the same. Simply taking a different step, thinking a different thought, or being open to a different possibility creates a shift in the path.
- Choosing you, saying yes and no with honesty to yourself and then to others takes you in a different direction.
- Regressing into childlike play, curiosity and empathy lighten the mood, and regularly adding these traits changes our vibe, and, therefore, what we see more and attract into our life.
- Regularly taking a few moments for pleasure. Five minutes in the sun, leaving a little earlier to give more space, enjoying a bit of peace & quiet by getting up 5 minutes earlier.
- Wearing, seeking out, or using your favourite colour, music, sound, ringtone or whatever brings a smile to your face and a slower breath of gratitude to the mind.
- Give compliments and thanks to others; after all, what is in us we see in others. In your mind’s eye, look into the mirror when you voice this to the intended person.
- Give yourself permission to do at least one good-feel thing EACH DAY, if not morning, noon, and night.
- See and critique yourself as you would a young child and your best friend. Most of us are more supportive and encouraging and see them in ways that foster confidence, compassion, and growth.
- Save a little each day, and if you need to, ask a community group for assistance to become financially literate, plan and implement money-positive ways. This includes mantras, interpretations, and processes.
- Look after you. Ask for help, or if that is too confronting, give yourself and your hyper-diligent self a break. No one is an island, even if you came to that conclusion as a kid or early in life. I’ve been there and still unlearning my “self-reliance and must do it all myself ideas.” They are only ideas that can be changed with a decision and practice.
- All change requires time, patience, and practice. So the more you commit, and follow through with regular, different ways of thinking, the faster and easier it becomes.
Yes, there is always hope, and I think the biggest obstacle is ourselves. Our deeply ingrained beliefs of what we should be, do and have, dictate our position on the scale between ease, and challenges.
Where are you on the ease spectrum, and where do you want to be?
Do you choose to be the change in your life, by changing your beliefs, thought and actions?
Are you ready to own your reality = your beliefs, stories, lies, rules, etc., and address them to create a life that is by conscious design? It really is in your hands, or is that your choice?