How is your brand marketing itself online? Have you started harnessing the power of influencers? Marketing through influencers is one of the biggest trends, no matter which industry you’re in. And you have the opportunity to work with a wide range of influencers – from entertainment YouTubers and beauty vloggers, to fashion bloggers and financial experts. But is influencer marketing really worth it? And why is it such a huge trend today?
How Influencer Marketing Makes a Difference
The main reason more brands are relying on influencer marketing is that it actually makes a huge difference. In fact, Augure conducted a study regarding this, and discovered several interesting facts. First of all, it found that a majority (69%) of marketing professionals who use it find it effective for marketing. Check out some of the other facts highlighted in the study:
- Boosting visibility – According to the study, an impressive 93% of professionals have been able to raise brand awareness using influencer marketing. Influencers have thousands of followers, so they can effectively help in boosting the visibility of your brand.
- Earning loyalty – Influencers are considered trustworthy. So when they vouch for you, they help you pave the way towards garnering customer loyalty. In fact, 76% of marketers in the study have found influencer marketing to have a positive impact on customer loyalty.
- Generating leads – When an influencer spreads a message about your brand and products, they’re helping you connect with an audience that’s likely to show interest in what you sell. Additionally, they know how to speak to an audience in a way that intrigues and resonates with them. That’s why 75% of marketers in the study found influencer marketing to be effective for lead generation.
Challenges To Look Out For
It’s clear that influencer marketing can help your business in a variety of ways. At the same time, you will need to look out for the challenges regarding this channel to effectively execute your campaign. Here are the top influence marketing challenges according to the Augure study:
- Most marketers (75%) have trouble finding the right influencers
- A majority (69%) also find it challenging to engage influencers effectively
- And 53% have difficulty measuring campaign performance