Recovered perfectionist. Passionate. Grown kid. Edutainer. Former IT project manager. Unapologetic truth-teller. Lifelong learner.
Let me start by expressing my gratitude for the opportunity of belonging to such a wonderful community of brilliant writers!
Who am I?
I was born in Tunisia, a small country in North Africa. I did pretty much everything earlier than the average: walking, talking, singing, dancing. Promoted throughout my entire education, I was also the leader of every end-of-year party.
I am a mentor with a deep passion for empowering whoever I interact with, helping others unleash the servant leader in them, and find the voice they would use to leave their legacy. Many times, it happens implicitly through simply modeling it. I spent 9 years working at a high level of consultancy and management in the Information Technology, Human Resources, and Research sectors, only to realize that my perfectionism syndrome was damaging myself and those around me.
After three burnouts, an existential crisis, and having almost committed suicide following being harshly abused by a malignant narcissist, I dramatically embarked on a painful journey to drastically transform the miserable individual I was. I was saved at the last moment by the grace of my pure love divinity through an out-of-body experience making me see all the lies of my unhealthy ego, realize this gigantic universe was not revolving around my small self.
Most importantly, I was able to visualize I was here for a mission. That was the moment of my migration from being religious to spiritual.
The butterfly took time to emerge though. The caterpillar had to heal the very obvious scars, gain some strength to start the most rewarding investment of the whole existence: destroying all my limiting beliefs both about myself and the world, and rewiring my invasive subconscious program I never wrote in the first place!
Now I guide organizations in redefining the most integral aspects of internal value, truth, and care, promoting a daring greatly culture and re-humanizing their personal life through stories, play, laughter, and thought-provoking discussions to trigger real and permanent change.
I am deeply passionate about everything life has to offer. I educate through any possible means, including writing, on the importance of reconnecting with our common birth’s gifts making all of us seeds of greatness only numbed by the life-time conditioning. I am guided by the fundamental universal correct principles or what is also known as our conscience and the manifestation of our 4th and most important form of intelligence: the spiritual one!
I am described as vivacious, confident, compassionate, authentic, funny, warrior, vulnerable, grateful, bold, emotionally mature, showing integrity with an abundance mentality, and always seeking the best way forward for myself and every person I get the privilege to interact with.
My quotes speaking my voice
- When you are beaten, you know the origin of your physical hurt and that you were mistreated. When you are sexually abused, you also have no doubt about what you endured. Interestingly, when you are psychologically abused especially in a subtle way, you aren’t able to tell exactly what’s happening. Result? You start questioning your own worth…Educate yourself!
- You deserve freedom. You owe it to yourself. You are anything but selfish whenever you decide to stand up for yourself.
- We all come to this life, spend some time and go. How would you like to be remembered? As a human ‘doing’ who spent their entire life trying to prove their worth through their achievements and personal success, or as a principled human ‘being’ and a servant leader who never stopped doing the right thing and contributing in uplifting the world?
- Your sanity matters. Without putting your mask of oxygen first, you won’t be able to be of any help to anyone anyway.
- Re-writing the subconscious program is painful. This pain is the price to be paid and can reach some ‘seemingly’ unbearable levels from time to time because of our unhealthy ego resistance. What could help raise our bravery level again? Being aware we are doing that work for much bigger than our small self: for our kids, for the generations unborn, for the universe. You are more powerful than you could ever imagine.
- I truly believe success was some invented concept to give ego-driven individuals some sense of worth since the intrinsic worth was discriminated against. We are all winners even before being born. Our power has only been taken by the grownups conditioning making people look for some external elements to feel better about themselves. The good news is that we can always take it back!
- If we want to give ourselves a real chance to fix this superficial, selfish, and broken world we are living in, we need to stop enabling narcissists in the first place. To all the kind-hearted individuals: you are the secret weapon. Please listen to the call and educate yourself. The world needs you!
- My goal? Never stop learning, educate, be a moral authority through unapologetically telling the truth, a person people can love and trust, belong to like-minded and light-hearted tribes; so that we could TOGETHER have a chance to reverse the ugly world ruled by manipulators, and prepare a brighter path for the generations unborn!
- Don’t say anything online or offline that would not be aligned with the authentic and principle-centered you. It doesn’t matter who would see it! If you are a person of integrity, you are the one who would not accept it.
- When science and spirituality marry, divinity is born.
- Your center is the foundation of your love manifestation. If your center is your children, the love that manifests from that will mostly benefit your children. If your center is the ‘Principles’, the manifestation of your love will benefit humanity.
- Be the melody people would love to dance on, the sunshine people would love to lay under, the breeze people would love to feel on their face, the sunset in front of which people would love to stand motionless…
- They say “We fell in love”. I like to believe I grow with love, blossom with love, shine even more with love!
- There are so many things I ignore, so many I will probably never know, so many I will always have some doubt about! But what I know for sure is my being, and the power of our energy & free acts of kindness in uplifting and inspiring people around us, and in building trust on the long run.
- We are ALL seeds of greatness waiting for us to break the shields, clean the conditioning dust, and develop them. There is no suitable day to start the most rewarding investment of your whole life. Any day is a good day to commit to the adventure.
- Taking one’s responsibility to change what we were not responsible for creating in the first place — our subconscious program — is probably the highest level of strength and wisdom.
- You listened to the integrity call; you honored it; you decided to pay the price. What comes out of it is none of your business.