In the days after we were given a masterclass in how to speak with conviction and compassion in Washington, I’d like to introduce you to the work of Rachel Ashley, voiceover artist, coach and singer. Rachel has conducted a series of interviews with the people behind some of the world’s biggest brands, movies, and anywhere where your voice and words count. In this interview, she talks with Philp Banks, a voiceover artist who has worked for HBO, Disney, Channel 4, BBC, appearing in The Queen, Telltale Games, and many other productions. There is a wealth of transferable lessons for people who have to get things done through the words they choose and the voice they project.
CLICK BELOW TO ENJOY THE INTERVIEW⤵︎
You will learn:
- How to ensure be effective with the words you choose
- How preparation leads to perfect performance
- Thinking about tone, tempo, and timing for your words
- How to build strong relationships with the people who need your help
- How to manage a portfolio career