When one is out of touch with oneself, one cannot touch others.
~Anne Morrow Lindbergh
The invitation is for you to reflect and consider own self-development evolution you have been undertaking since your birth. We are born into this world as pure love, yet to be tainted or discouraged by our environment. Without getting into the concepts of spirit contracts or our life purpose, this article considers a few basic rules we all live by.
- Law of thinking: “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.” One’s beliefs, stories, and circling thoughts keep us stuck in a rut. Our regular thinking, emotions, actions, habits and creates our focused attention. Just like a groove in the vinyl record, the rut guides our core frequency range. It is pretty narrow, and while one can put additional boosters and filters over the top with positive thinking, words, and actions that ‘promote’ success, etc., the rut creates our core vibe/frequency/sound. If the core frequency is lack, the ‘not enoughs’ – not lovable, important, capable, pretty, smart, old, young, active, etc. Then this is what is sent out into the world. This is what creates our body, as beautiful shared by Janet Sernack
The concept to consider with this is. Our beliefs and stories are hidden in the subconscious. Without curiosity, the beliefs and stories will happily stay undetected to sabotage our headspace, thinking of desiring something different. Each similar experience and thought depends and ingrains the rut. We might be ‘doing’ all the right things, but if our core beliefs do not match, the beliefs, and the associated vibe wins hands down each time.
2. Law of Vibration All things have their own vibrational/frequency signature. Living things are a synergistic effect of the environment absorbed/taken in :
- Consumables – food, drink, air; the nutrients and contaminants.
- Products used to clean the body, make it smell acceptable – such as shampoo, deodorant, perfume, skincare,
- Home products – clothes washing detergent residue, washing up water/residue, cleaning products, etc.
- things we incidentally ingest when we touch surfaces, animals, plants, etc. and put close to our mouth or openings
- vibrations from other things- nature, pets, animals, plants, water, sounds, people,
- We purposefully or not listen to – conversations, tv, podcasts, radio, music lyrics, books/magazines, etc.
- Law of Increase. What we focus on increases and expands. Focused attention is by our thoughts which in turn triggers our emotions, actions, habits and outcomes. Focus attention on problem-solving – increases problems; focus on the debt it increases. Focus on opportunity and solutions these expand. Focus on self-love, love increases etc.
- Law of AttractionLike attracts like. The energy and vibration we create in our being are projected out into the Universe to all. The simplest way to imagine this concept is a radio tower on a specific channel. The only way to hear the radio channel is to be tuned into its specific radio wave frequency range. You can’t hear the radio channel, or it is static and garbled even just a little out. The same with us. We can put a lot of effort into creating great messages and intent, yet our core belief vibe and personal frequency are mirrored back to us. Our experiences through different situations, interactions, successes, challenges, body symptoms, etc.
- Law of Obedience. You are the master of your thoughts, feelings, and vibrations that go out into the world. The Universe is a slave to us, even though it doesn’t seem like it. The quandary stems from the beliefs we hold. The ones that so easily tell us we are not enough. This law alone follows through to obey our self-belief, focused attention, and vibration. In return, we see, feel and experience ‘NOT ENOUGH” and want, look for, act from scarcity and insufficiency, etc.
Choose wisely. Consider this list, or positive thinking ideas suggested by Sylwia Borowy your self-talk and internal dialogue,
- Spend quality time with people who raise your thoughts, feelings, and sense of connection.
- address the limiting beliefs and stack the evidence of when you have succeeded and been happy achieving etc.
- put into your energy field through sounds, ingestible, conversations and experiences,
- do things that raise your vibe and bring you happiness, joy, contentment
- connect deeply with your truest, highest self of pure love and God. Prayer, meditation, great intimate moments, and connections.
- create energy with healthy exercise, fresh foods that work for your body, get into nature, play with animals, hold a baby, and play.
- flip seeing problems into opportunities,
- flip scarcity into adventure and creativity,
Just as metronomes, pendulum clocks, female cycles, and moods become synchronised over time, what we put out there affects others and things as much as they affect us.
Our E-motions are the currency of the Universe. So, our emotions are our vibrancy/frequency that goes out into the world, and we see, feel and experience things that match what we are. Change our vibe with awareness, choose foods and actions. The people we spend time with, the words we use, and how we interact with others raise the vibration and watch our lives change before our eyes.
Above all, start. If things are not as you would like them to be, explore the dislike with curiosity. What do you truly believe about yourself, what do you believe to be available for you, and how others ‘should’ treat you according to your internal dialogue.
Ask yourself the meaningful questions, again with genuine curiosity, and listen to the answer from your subconscious. It will tell you.
Ask what beliefs and stories do you need to change to create more of what you desire? After all, the limiting beliefs and heartbreaking stories will not generate or vibe you into happiness, connection, and a sense of fulfilment in success.