This question presumes that sympathetic people involve the vast majority of the world leadership positions, which is a long way from reality.
- These individuals flourish in legislative issues. In spite of the fact that they are cold and computing they can show up exceptionally enchanting on a superficial level.
- They genuinely have no disgrace, culpability, regret, compassion, or dread. These are the sort of individuals who, assuming their plane is going down, their pulse doesn’t go up.
These individuals can clear out populaces with no regret and rest like infants subsequently. Their minds are wired distinctively as seen in examines.
Their condition isn’t because of a hardheaded absence of ethics. They are basically restricted in the limits that would make them completely human. Not all are rough or even crook. The most brilliant mental cases have generally tracked down ways of emulating individuals around them and have tracked down ways of fitting in.
The most remarkable, the most extravagant, the high society, the most elite, the privileged, the purported 1% – Elite of the world, are self-centered, Machiavellian, and psychopathic.
There is no “imagine a scenario where”. We live in a world administered by individuals who have no sympathy, no empathy, and no adoration for mankind.
- They care just about power.
- Having cash, societal position, impact, and associations cause you to feel strong.
- Power is the most habit-forming drug. Not courageous woman, and most certainly not love. self-involved, Machiavellian, and psychopathic individuals pursue power.
- Continuously needing more, never having enough – Because it’s amazingly exhilarating. It fills the cerebrum with adrenaline due to the competitive idea of the pursuit.
Also, eventually, assuming they get said power, they get a gigantic arrival of dopamine. Which endures something like 4 years – That’s the way lengthy the US president can remain in office for one term.
“Having control over others – characterized as controlling assets that they need, need, or dread – affects the psyche and mind, as does being in the force of others”.
It makes individuals more egocentric, socially uninhibited, and more leaned to consider individuals to be objects (it brings down compassion, or then again assuming there was no sympathy in any case – it will build the degree of remorselessness or twistedness)
We live in the new world request, and it’s no hypothesis, it’s a reality.
It’s existence. The issue is that the majority are excessively caught up with consuming to see the situation as they really are, henceforth your inquiry “assuming sociopaths involved the greater part of the world chief positions, how might they treat the world?”
Rule. Control. Use. Exploit. Dispose of of.???
The same old thing, since forever ago.???
Your views? (without naming anyone, if possible)