When I think of family, I think of those who have been given to us by God, the Creator. Now I know that there are many who think differently, but that’s okay. I am not an eloquent writer, nor am I a famous writer, but I am someone who loves to express myself in writing. I think about who will respond to my articles, not anxious about the comments, but I write what I feel, and write what I think.
I use to have thoughts about being a published writer, but I realize that I am not a well-known name. So I asked God one day, Lord, I want to write what I feel about so much that is going on in our world. He said, write was is on your heart. So I did……
This is what is on my heart….
- That people would love You as the Creator of all that You give us.
- That my children and grandchildren will know how much I love them.
- That the friends I have that You Lord have given me will be blessed.
- That the family I now have will include family that I have.
- That my daughter and son will be blessed and have a heart of Christ.
- That my grandchildren in this life with all the chaos will find peace and unity with all.
- That I become a good servant to Christ, and that those that do not believe in You will someday.
- That those you have blessed me within my family will know true love.
But most importantly that you bring all hearts together to live as one in kindness, compassion, and love.
That is what is on my heart.