Mia Moran is an expert who helps moms and busy wives to plan and simplify life. She is a mom of three and a coach who also makes time for wellness and shows overwhelmed women how they can make time for it all too. She is the host of the PlanSimple podcast, bestselling author of PlanSimple Meals, and creator of the FLOW Planning Method and the 90-Day FLOW Planner.
Here’s what you will discover in the Brand New Episode:
1. How a way of eating helped her change for the better.
2. The unique experience that made her realize, “How to think about time the right way.”
3. What does flow planning mean and how does it help people live consciously?
4. Why it’s essential to think about time and create the life we desire.
5. Why is thinking about life holistically important.
6. The 4 areas to think about our goals.
7. How to create a successful blueprint and be committed to it. & so much more about business and life.