With today’s multi-generational and multidimensional workplace, businesses can’t afford to have a sh!tty company culture.*
Unearth the secrets of a thriving company culture in ‘How To Keep Your Company Culture From Going to Sh! by Charisse Fontes. In this insightful and practical guide, Charisse delves into the fundamental components contributing to a thriving work environment, offering actionable strategies for leaders and employees at all levels.
This book will equip you with the following:
- A comprehensive understanding of the evolution and history of the workplace and its impact on the present and future of work.
- The key ingredients necessary to build the foundation of a vibrant workplace culture.
- Step-by-step strategies and resources to create an environment where employees, the business, and the culture flourish.
- Effective methodologies for onboarding, hiring practices, and leadership that significantly contribute to a positive work environment and employee success.
- Engaging anecdotes, philosophies, and unique insights that breathe life into workplace concepts, offering practical guidance for enhancing company culture and propelling organizational growth.
But this book goes beyond workplace mechanics – it resonates on a deeper and more human level. Charisse courageously shares her journey from homelessness and pregnancy. These experiences fueled her passionate commitment to fostering inclusive and human-centered workplaces. Her distinctive blend of empathy, wisdom, and practical guidance will inspire you to revolutionize your company culture.
Whether you’re a CEO, Founder, HR professional, or an employee eager to effect positive change, ‘How To Keep Your Company Culture From Going to Sh!t: A Guide To a Healthy Company Culture’ provides the knowledge and tools to cultivate a dynamic and enriching organizational culture.
Dive into this dynamic book and transform your workplace into a hub of creativity, collaboration, and success while joining the movement towards more Humanity in the workplace.
*a workplace culture that is not conducive to employee well-being, satisfaction, and productivity.