Are you being loving to you? Do you take time for you? Or do you grab a coffee and hit Facebook? It’s okay sometimes I succumb. I open the phone and something pops up and I am down the rabbit hole! I was asked the other day how I started my day.
This was what I shared:
- First I check in, while still in bed with my joy level for the day – today it was 82
- Then I get up and at the moment I oil pull
- Make hot lemon for Des and I , plus a turmeric drink and lemon for – me building my auto immune system after 2 viruses this year.
- The I draw a Heart Whisper oracle card – sometime 3 as I did today
- I then journal on the cards and allow my heart whispers to guide me
- Meditation time and prayers.
- Then sometimes I paint as I did today completing a client’s heartscape or read
- Beach for a 30-40 minute walk and swim in the sea
- Then my back exercises and 3 days a week I do aquarobic back exercises either in the sea if the tide is high enough or the pool
This centres and grounds me.
Yes, it does mean I start my day by loving me. This was a practice I started on many years ago and really expanded on as part of my self-love healing journey. The odd day I miss I do notice a difference and I am not grounded, especially if I open my computer or phone before my spiritual time. My loving me time. The oracle card I draw usually is reflective of what is going on for me. I had woken today in joy and feeling on purpose when I drew the happiness card the title for this post came to me. It was this card that sparked a joyful happy state as I began my day and was reinforced as the day began. The video ( 3 minutes) shares this with you at my happy place.