In this Mind Takeaway Micro Episode, we explore Resilience.
- Resilience is not something we have to build it is something we already have; it’s innate.
- Often, people run away from difficult situations because they think they are not resilient enough to deal with them.
- The thought of an event in the future or a bad experience in the past can hold us back, as we think we are not resilient enough to handle any given situation.
- Resilience in leadership is about showing up and being the best leader you can be, and you will learn that you can deal with more challenging situations than you ever thought possible.
- The best way to recharge our natural resilience capability is to show up, get on with life, and enjoy the journey.
DO YOU HAVE THE "WRITE" STUFF? If you’re ready to share your wisdom of experience, we’re ready to share it with our massive global audience – by giving you the opportunity to become a published Contributor on our award-winning Site with (your own byline). And who knows? – it may be your first step in discovering your “hidden Hemmingway”. LEARN MORE HERE