Regenerative leadership is about rewilding boardrooms and companies, and that’s not about bringing in animals and letting wolves run riot.
It’s about bringing back some of the natural innate abilities that all humans possess and re-introducing a more human-centric leadership approach.
- Being of service by creating a safe and inclusive environment
- Showing up authentically
- Being vulnerable and permitting other people to do the same
- The act of replacing the old dogma or paradigms of leadership and embracing new and forgotten leadership skills
- Knowing that people are already empowered and that they do not require permission, only encouragement
- It’s about self-leadership and ownership
- Fostering our natural human qualities, such as creativity, emotional intelligence, our sense of community
- Allowing failure as a natural part of the learning process
- Listening to understand, by I hear, see, and value you.
By doing all of the above people will start to bring out qualities (from within) that they didn’t even know they had, which kick-starts empowerment and fosters a great work culture. Listen for more: