By definition, a Crisis is
- A time of intense difficulty
- A time to make a difficult decision
- A turning point.
I like a turning point.
This was the topic I heard online for my own church on Sunday. It was so enlightening and provided such a great perspective. This can help give us focus. There is only so much we can truly control.
This crisis is GIVING us the OPPORTUNITY to:
- Be generous or selfish
- Show our true character
- Live with purpose
- Make the most of our time
- Live with intention
- See this situation as a gift for us to try to rest and take care of ourselves
- Take better care of our planet
- Spend time with family
- Reconnect with others
- Do service or charity work
This crisis can be an opportunity! IF you see it that way.
Take care and Do Not Waste A Crisis.