Do you have tunnel vision in some areas of your life? Default Patterns of narrow thinking limit your enjoyment of the whole.
You are successful! You have several decades of professional experience and a steady stream of income, yet….. you ponder.
Patterns are embedded during the formative pre-cognitive years in your growth. These memories are stored in cellular and muscular memory as neurochemical responses to your family and cultural environment. The patterns provide a tunnel through which to navigate and emerge into adulthood. They are integral in shaping your unconscious responses in daily life. These patterns frequently appear in your self-talk.
Yes, you can become aware and allow remembering through your physical responses in various situations. Perhaps the “feel” or the ”sense” of embedded patterns will allow new insight. Many patterns are established in the first 7 years of your life.
- You’ve learned not to show your emotions. The power of these buried emotions remain in your subconscious and physical body when left unrecognized and released.
- As a child, you hear the admonition – “Be a good girl/boy!” On a deep level, this implies a requirement for being loved – leaving you feeling that you aren’t loved for who you truly are but who you present to be.
- Having truly significant success, you feel an emptiness or a bottomless need for more. What lies within you that is yet to be discovered and actualized?
- Physical symptoms that bring dis-ease: The trick knee, the sensitive gut, the headaches. What is held in that dis-ease that has not been brought to your conscious mind for recognition and release?
- You are considering a shift in your business and looking for inner clarity for a new direction or expansion.
- You think of retiring and you search for what is next that will engage you and bring even deeper significance to the next phase of your life.
It can be fascinating, and yes, life altering, to step into reflection, contemplation, and self-discovery that allows remembering and re-calibrating our natural responses.
An Important TIP:
Pause before Acting – Pivot away from automatic responses — Own your emotions/behavior/patterns to befriend your life.