In This Episode, Darlene and Deborah Genovesi discuss:
Deborah’s journey to being a dual-certified functional medicine wellness consultant expert came from her own exploration of self-healing. She now empowers busy professional women to reverse chronic symptoms such as fatigue, insomnia, and weight gain without drugs. Deborah helps women focus on an integrative approach to health and wellness that goes far beyond what is on the plate.
- Deborah battled fibromyalgia for over twenty years and found ways to heal herself.
- Deborah became immersed in functional medicine. She gathered a team, made many lifestyle changes, and within six months, her blood pressure decreased. In addition, a year and a half later, Deborah lost seventy pounds and was feeling so much better.
- Deborah decided to take this healthy approach and dedicate herself to helping others.
- Deborah discusses the benefits of functional medicine, especially around chronic illness.
- Deborah shares information about the D.R.E.S.S. for health success protocol to help others find ways to vibrant health.
- Things happening in the gut is connected to what is going on in the brain.
- Balance is important, especially as women get into their forties and fifties.
- Age does not need to mean illness and pain.
YOU CAN GO TO HER WEBSITE TO SET UP A THIRTY-MINUTE DISCOVERY SESSION AND TO DOWNLOAD AN E-BOOK WHICH GIVES INFORMATION TO STOP PAIN.
“You know your body better than any doctor ever will. You are with your body every day.”
Connect with Deborah Genovesi: https://www.FabulousWithFibro.com