Procrastination is opportunity’s natural assassin.
I have calmed and quieted my soul. – Psalm 131:2
Be Forgiving with Self-Control Because regardless of the country in which one lives, what is hugely encouraging is the speed at which healthy lifestyle changes can improve even the most chronic conditions.
People with thriving Physical Wellbeing effectively manage their health.
Researchers studying type 2 diabetes found:
- People on a healthier diet could significantly reduce glucose, triglycerides, and cholesterol.
- Decreasing their use of prescription medications by 43% – in just 4 1/2 months.
Many of you are staying home due to social distancing and the contagious COVID virus. Perhaps you might be gaining unwanted weight, sitting more than moving, or having fearful or anxious emotions? Perhaps you aren’t, fabulous! If you are struggling with fear and anxiety, something you may like to know is that those emotions can slow down your digestive system causing you unintentional weight gain and various internal health problems.
A diet with the right balance of healthy foods was shown to:
- Alter the expression of genes that cause inflammation and allergies in just five weeks.
- Eating healthier and exercising regularly increases a person’s positivity throughout the day, sharpening their thinking.
- Set positive defaults when shopping for groceries, loading up on natural foods that are red, green, and blue.
You can change. Your patterns can be broken. You can be disciplined. Choose to be strong, having empathy for others and yourself.
If you are struggling, please give someone a call. Reach out, connect, if you are having trouble. Really, it’s okay you are not alone! One of the best ways of feeling better and healing is talking it out, writing your thoughts down, instead of holding it inside.
You got this!
Blessings in having a heart of peace, being forgiving and having self-control,