Engagement is an emotional commitment a person has for their work, the invisible force driving discretionary effort and a reflection of the heart.
Take every thought captive. – 2 Corinthians 10:5
Today, think about this:
Being Humble with Love, because one of the best opportunities to manage negative thoughts is by expressing gratitude.
- How do you awake and greet your day each morning?
- Are you confident in enjoying one thing every day you do?
First thing in the morning:
- Give your self and others a cheerful “Good Morning,” smile slightly from one side of your mouth or both.
- Say one thing out loud that you are grateful for and looking forward to in your day.
- Do one thing today that you enjoy, by your self or with others, making certain you fully enjoy doing it.
Blessings to being humble with love, because a grateful heart builds energy towards having a heart at peace,