The Coronavirus spares no one – no famous politicians, no Hollywood stars, no ordinary people around the world. Due to the disease, China’s production has already risen, most of the traffic between countries has been suspended, and borders are being closed all over the world. A large part of film production is also stopped.
Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
On March 12, Tom Hanks wrote on Twitter that he and his wife – Rita Wilson – went to Australia and felt bad. “We have mild fatigue, a cold, a little pain in the whole body. Rita from time to time had a chill and a slight fever,” wrote the actor.
Cheta went to doctors to pass tests for coronavirus, and the result was positive. Now Tom Hanks and his wife are under quarantine. In his Twitter account, the actor asks everyone to monitor their health and take care of others, as he did with his wife. As soon as they showed symptoms of coronavirus, Hanks and Wilson immediately sought medical attention. They followed all the doctor’s recommendations. Recently they announced, that they started to recover. Another good news is that Prince Albert II’s recovery continues.
British actor Idris Elba also said that his test for coronavirus was positive. Elba decided to take the tests because he was in contact with the host. The actor has calmed the fans – he has no symptoms, he feels good.
Elba added that now it is worth thinking seriously about social distance, washing hands and the fact that it is not uncommon for the coronavirus did not give symptoms, so the hosts did not even suspect that infect others.
In addition, the actor noticed that recently society has been very divided, but now it is time for solidarity and care for others because the coronavirus has already taken many lives and destroyed the lives of families of the deceased.
“This morning, the coronavirus test came back positive. I feel fine, I don’t have any symptoms yet, I self-isolated as soon as I found out that I could have been in contact with a carrier of the virus. Stay home and be pragmatic. I’ll keep you informed, don’t panic!” – he wrote.
Norwegian actor Christopher Hugh – star of the series “Game of Thrones”, who played the role of Tormund, also reported that he had contracted the coronavirus.
“Both I and my family will stay in isolation for as long as it takes. We’re fine – I only have mild symptoms of colds,” he wrote in his Instagram account.
At the same time Hugh also drew attention to the fact that you need to take care not only of yourself and your loved ones, but also of others, because the risk zone is primarily the elderly and people with weak immunity.
“Let’s do everything we can to stop the virus from spreading. Together we can fight the virus and prevent crisis in our hospitals. Take care of each other, keep your distance and be healthy!” – he concluded.
Production on pause
If Hollywood stars coronavirus has not yet caused significant damage, the film production, like many other areas of business, is suffering a lot. For example, have already stopped shooting two popular British series – “Peaky Blinders” and “Line of Duty”.
Ceased to shoot and the new season “Witcher” with Henry Cavill, said Netflix. All those involved in the shooting received a letter from management explaining the decision.
“The team’s health is our main concern. We are dealing with an unprecedented global pandemic that is beyond our control and in many cases is also subject to government restrictions,” the letter said.
But in the official Twitter account of the show, so far, there have been no statements, only jokes flashed. Meanwhile, in the new season, “The Witcher” was to shoot the infected Christopher Hugh.