While we may think that we need to follow some kind of prescription to get results, the most amazing leaders are those who dare to be their true selves, powerfully. People want to give them their best. But in a business world that’s so competitive and uncertain, how do you connect with others more authentically to tap into their illusive want?
Brave Leadership is the essential guide for leaders in today’s ever-shifting world. Wherever you are in your leadership journey & new, seasoned, young, or old & if you aspire to be the best leader you can be, then this book is for you. It will help you;
- Uncover your barriers to brave
- Escape overwhelm and frustration and learn to manage stress and anxiety
- Prepare for high-stakes meetings and conversations
- Have the influence you want to have
- Set the direction of your career
- Connect powerfully
- Feel more confident, courageous, satisfied, and purposeful
- Tap into the want of the people you lead to get the results you need
On a quest to make these powerful conversations more accessible, professional-actress-turned-leadership-educator Kimberly Davis shares the transformative tools she uses in her workshops to help thousands of leaders worldwide. Drawing from years of working with leaders of all experience levels and industries and the latest research in psychology, sociology, business, and the arts, this provocative and inspiring book bridges traditional business how-to with a personal development approach to demystify what it takes to be the brave leader you were born to be.