We’re always seeking to redefine the boundaries of thought leadership with compelling business perspectives from our elite Panel of Columnists & Featured Contributors. Our mission from day one has been to help corporate decision makers set their agendas by serving as the bridge between theory and practice. “Every major strategic decision is a bet on some theory about the way the world really works,” says Editor-in-Chief Dennis Pitocco. “We explore those bets and the theories on which they are based. Our objective is to be the leading source for the very best “actionable” ideas in global business — and the resource that best serves CEOs and other strategic thinkers who want to achieve enduring results.” And yes, we’ve continually expanded our content reach to now include fresh perspectives across the entire culture and lifestyle spectrum, all in our quest to provide our global audience with insights, intelligence; inspiration today and every day!
As part of our commitment to making article writing an effective platform, we’ve outlined these Guidelines to better serve our authors, visitors, and subscribers. To be qualified for publication on our site, you must apply these Guidelines. By submitting an Article for publication consideration, you affirm that you have read and understood these Guidelines and that you accept full and unconditional responsibility for any violations, intentional or otherwise. Bottom line; it is your responsibility (not ours) to ensure your full and final compliance with all Guidelines.
ORIGINAL, ACTIONABLE, AND EVERGREEN
A positive user experience can only be obtained when your primary focus is to deliver quality, original content in all your articles. Original and informative are two characteristics that define quality. Here are some tips on each:
ORIGINAL | Not Subject To Copyright
✅ All content submitted for publication must be 100% owned by you and will be screened by Copyscape. The content that is submitted can be published elsewhere, but must share the same author name everywhere it is published. If you published your article elsewhere and did not include your name, we will not publish your article on our Site. It is important that you own your content no matter where you publish it. We will not accept an article if it is not the author’s original work.
✅ The content must not contain libelous or unlawful statements or in any way infringe the rights of others.
✅ If you work for an author as an employee or contractor submitting the article, please submit the article as if it was from the original author including his or her email address and name.
✅ Actionable content is defined as written material that offers tips, strategies, techniques, case-studies, analysis, opinions, or commentary on topics within an area of expertise applicable to our global audience that can be “acted upon” should our readers wish.
✅ Your content must provide real value to the reader beyond common sense tips and general information and should not likely to be viewed as elementary in nature.
✅ Your content should not be a rehashed version of tips and information provided in prior articles. Each article must provide new content not discussed in your previous articles.
❌ Your content must not be promotional in nature, without exception.
Very simply, “evergreen” content means Articles that are timeless and will virtually never go out of style. We don’t publish breaking news, current events or any articles that will, with the passage of time become decreasingly topical, relevant, or meaningful. Whether your content is published today or a year from today, it should be just as timely and topical to our global audience. Which means you should avoid date/year sensitive Titles or content (e.g. “Best Of 2018”). Bottom line; write with a long “shelf life” in mind, which will always afford you a better return on the time invested in crafting your content!
ARTICLE FORMAT AND CONTENT
Must be submitted by eMail Attachment in WORD format. or by relaying a link, if previously published.
- Like everyone else, we always appreciate the opportunity to publish ORIGINAL Articles on our Site first from time to time. If your Article has already been published elsewhere, we’ll gladly accept it, however; it won’t be given the same publishing priority as fresh content.
To avoid copyright/attribution issues, we do not accept third party images, in favor of using our proprietary Media Library.
Must Have Proper English, Which Includes Proper Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization and Sentence Structure. We recommend that all of Contributors take advantage of one or more of the tools presented on @SCRIBETOOLS, allowing for the best possible presentation.
Must not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) article or Contain Unattributed Content to Which the Author Does Not Have Exclusive Rights.
Must Not be Written as a Press Release, News Article or be Time Sensitive.
Must Not Contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the Article Title, Body, or Summary.
Must Not Contain Negative Content Towards any Product, Company, Individual, or Group.
Must Not Contain Profanity or Pornographic Material.
Must Not Contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content.
Must not contain anchor links solely for promotional reasons. Resource links are fine, directly related to the content.
Must Not be Formatted as a Blog Post Response or Read as a Personal Email, Letter or Other Correspondence.
Must Not Contain Information that Promotes Unethical Internet Activities, Business Practices or Anything that Would Create a Poor User Experience for Web Users.
Whether it be 100 words or 2,000 words, we invite you to focus on your message, not on your word count. In other words, use however few or however many words you wish deliver your message.
TERMS OF SERVICE FOR CONTRIBUTORS
By submitting your article(s) to us:
- You affirm your Agreement with our Editorial Guidelines and Terms of Service as presented herein, and as revised by us from time to time.
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
- We do not claim any ownership rights in any materials that you submit to our Web Site (collectively, “User Content”) You continue to retain any ownership rights that you may have in your User Content, subject to the limited license below. By submitting any User Content to our Site, you grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, transferable, royalty-free license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute such User Content. You agree that (i) you own the User Content submitted by you or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth herein, and (ii) submission of User Content on or through our Site does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property or any other rights of any person or entity .
- Your submission to Bizcatalyst360.com gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on our website and if featured, it may be; distributed via our RSS Feed, distributed to our EXECUBRIEF Subscribers; shared or syndicated across any and all social media platforms and; shared across other third-party websites or blogs at our discretion.
- It is at our Editorial Teams sole decision as to whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. Quality matters. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) at any time for any reason. Our Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
- You acknowledge that we do not pay for submissions and we do not require publishers to pay you for their use of your article.
- Our Site is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
- If your article does not conform to our Editorial Guidelines, our Editors may edit your article as deemed necessary so that it does conform to such Guidelines. Please review these Editorial Guidelines before submitting your articles to save time and speed the article approval process.
GOOD-FAITH AGREEMENT WITH CONTRIBUTORS
- Like everyone else, we always appreciate the opportunity to publish ORIGINAL Articles on our Site first from time to time. If your Article has already been published elsewhere, we’ll accept it, but ask that you do your best to include a link to a previously-published Article on our Site (yours or other) in order to maintain continuity with Our Site content.
- ORIGINAL Articles will move to the front of our Publishing Queue and will be included in one or more EXECUBRIEFS, distributed to thousands of subscribers worldwide.
- Following receipt of confirmation of publication on our Site, we ask all Contributors compliment our effort by: