GORDON has worked in Transformational Leadership roles for over 20 years, running $100m+ programs, leading $200m+ Global Operations Departments, and implementing large complex Organisational Change programs for Fortune 100 companies, and is now Visiting Professor at Staffordshire University. Gordon was born in Leeds UK, graduated in Mathematics at Manchester University, married with 4 children, sports fanatic, loves travel, fine dining, cinema and photography.
· Selected by Inc. Magazine as one of their Top 100 Great Leadership Speakers
· #1 Leadership Expert to Follow on Twitter
· Selected by Inc. Magazine as one of their Top 100 Leadership and Management Experts in 2014
· Selected by Evan Carmichael as #1 Leadership Expert to follow on Twitter for last 10 months
· Over 400k followers on social media (over 270k Facebook, 150k Twitter)
· #2 Top 15 Must Read Leadership Blogs
· #4 Top 50 Most Socially Shared Leadership Blog
by Gordon Tredgold, Featured Contributor
THEY SAY an “Ounce of Image is worth a pound of performance” and unfortunately, as much as I hate this, it’s true.
It is sad that, looking like you do a good job is actually better...
WE ARE AN AWARD-WINNING Business, culture and lifestyle multimedia digest, serving as the global hub for enhanced performance and well-being. With an emphasis on action, our amazing writers empower people to transcend from knowing what to do to actually doing it. We are fueled by extraordinary thought leadership authored by some of the best and brightest minds from around the world. Today and every day, we simply deliver the very best Insights, Intelligence & Inspiration available anywhere. Period.