It’s been a month since I’ve posted, these are reflections I’ve pondered. Do indulge me in musings from the depth of my heart & soul. 💖
I never comprehended attachments were smothering & paralysing me from living my truth!
- Attachment to identities, unhealthy patterns based on past conditioning & beliefs.
- Attachment to my monkey mind, thinking, analysing & creating false illusions.
- Attachment showing up as different personality archetypes or masks, at the slow demise of my soul.
- Attachment to suffering, from self-limiting thoughts, crippling & disempowering me.
- Attachment to expectations from co-dependant relationships & behaviours, revealing my sheer lack of self-love, & self-respect.
- Attachment to seeking external validation, not grasping how to be in acceptance of myself or my gifts.
- Attachment to please, to prove my worth & deep need to belong.
- Attachment to titles or accolades, believing wholeheartedly it would earn me respect.
- Attachment to success, achievement & being competitive, yet feeling empty & unfulfilled!
- Attachment to how I should portray myself on the outside, when inside was ugly & a dysfunctional chaotic scene!
- Attachment to empty goals lacking conviction, intention & purpose.
- Attachment to what people were saying or thinking, yet not listening or speaking gently to myself.
- Attachment to pain, trauma, grief, drama & negativity, not leveraging it to fuel my purpose.
- Attachment to desires & love, only causing disappointment & sadness.
- Attachment to the stories where living life was about surviving not thriving.
- Attachment to guilt & shame, holding on tightly without empathy & compassion for doing the best with what I had.
- Attachment to ego or harsh judgement of self or others, yet not seeing that the mirror is asking us to heed a lesson not yet learned.
- Attachment to anger, resentment or regrets, the decay eating away at the heart.
When does it end one wonders…
Releasing I, Me, Us, or Them allows us to liberate ourselves from these shackles & defilements.
When we finally connect to our unique pure divine essence, we purge, release & detach ourselves from unhealthy pathologies.
Let me know your thoughts; have your attachments served or hindered you?