In my practice, I see how important planning is. No goal, no plan, no action no result. When we have a focus, an honest intent, passion, and direction, nothing can stop us. I also see a difference between planning and being too rigid. By that I mean, a plan that comes from the desire to create and follow through needs to be firm. BUT, it also needs to leave the room that YOU need to feel empowered by it, not imprisoned.
All depending on how well you follow through, the plan needs to reflect YOUR strength AND weakness. We all have them. We all have “stuff” we don`t like to do, and activities which we love. The key is to push ourselves, to build focus-muscle, and at the same time feel that empowerment. The goal is your key, so spend some time finding yours. What are you aiming for? What do you want to see change? Think big. This is not the time to play small. No grandness was ever created from feeling inferior or less than.
Here are a few tips to remember when setting a goal:
- Remember your WHY: This is where the GOLD is. This is what is going to keep you going when things get rough. Remembering why you are doing what you are doing, is self-motivation at a high level. YOU are the only one with your exact why.
- Be mentally prepared: Spend time getting ready in your mind. Ditch the insecure thoughts. YES, you will DO it this time.
- Be physically prepared: No excuses are so colorful as those that come from not being prepared. Not having the right food available, the time, the money etc. This is no longer valid. Preparing is mandatory.
- You are not a victim: The goal, the follow-through plan, none of it is a chore. It is not a punishment. It is a gift and an opportunity to heal and thrive.
- The winner takes it all: What separates a winner from one that doesn`t reach his or her goal is diligence and persistence. You need to know them both well. Together with patience and trust, they are responsible for your future.
The art of allowing amazing health comes from believing, planning, following through and being willing to receive.No grandness was ever created from feeling inferior or less than. Click To Tweet
Practice #1: Write down your WHY.
Find your journal and your quiet space and reserve it for a whole hour. Turn of the phone, lock the door and focus on this very important part of attracting HEALTH into your life. This exercise will set the stage for your week and also hopefully shed some light on your journey in general. Our whole lives are a part of the same journey, not just the more awakened one. We are closely connected with how we see our life and world, to the point where it controls us. Our entire focus. Let this be your time to really dig deep into where you are, where you want to go, and why you are here, right this moment. Sit in silence and write your WHY story. All of it. Let the hand do the talking, not the mind.
Here is how you do it:
Breathe deeply three times and think back to when your life no longer had all the components of happy in it. Start there. Write about what happened, that lead you to where you are. let your story flow. After you have written down everything that you can think of that has anything to do with your current situation. save it. Keep it safe for later.
- I deserve amazing health.
- I want to be able to dance at my son`s wedding.
- I will live anxiety free and feel safe and happy.
- I want to travel to The Amazon and walk for 12 hours straight without feeling weak or in pain
- I want to write a book.
- I want to win the Olympics.
It doesn’t matter what it is, but it has to be HUGE to you.
It has to have something worth fighting for. Something worth allowing HEALTH for, on all levels.
The subconscious mind can be reprogrammed, and every single day, it is. By the way that we live and think, we are telling our inner being what we really believe in. By walking in the direction of change, and at the same time changing our conscious thoughts, we are slowly but steadily changing from within. This is the only way true change will ever happen.
You are worthy, and you are ready. This is the time to fearlessly let it all go, all of what has been holding you back. It does not matter if it’s the fear of change, the fear of not being able to have pizza or coffee, or if it’s the fear of getting well itself. You better get ready, because you have officially been poked. You have been called, this is your time to roll. Go get it!
“Never let the fear of change stop you from doing anything. Change is inevitable, and only when we become fearless, life becomes limitless.” – Hilde
Practice #2: Create a vision board.
I want you to get a board, scissors, a marker, some tape or glue if you need it, 1 hour of your time and your favorite magazines. You can also do a search on the Internet for the images that you need. You will need a table to work on, or simply use the floor. Besides it being a fun activity, it will help you attract amazing health. How? By simply putting you in alignment with what you want and desire. Make sure they are both from the heart. The law of attraction is a powerful law, and it rules either we know it or not. We attract what we feel, think about, believe and put our attention towards. This is why engaging in the making of a vision board AND looking at it every day is so powerful.
Have fun while doing YOURS:
- Find clips, picture, text that represents what you want to create in your life. It can be anything that aligns with your HEALTH goal.
- Use colorful pictures.
- Draw little personal notes if you wish.
- Fill the board edge to edge.
- Hang it where you will see it every single day.
Every time you look at your vision board I want you to smile inside and feel what your life will be like when you reach this part of the journey. I want you to feel the blue sky in your photo, the wind in your hair, and really work on being in that exact zone or spot. Attracting amazing health starts with a why, and relies on the ability to visualize and believe. Have faith in the process, in your body, your Coach, your own ability to choose what is right for you, and FLOW.
Practice #3: Schedule everything.
Let`s talk about scheduling and budgeting. For some, this is absolutely the number one release of allowing and following through. You are already clear on your WHY, you have made your vision board and am visualizing your amazing healthy fabulous life. Spend a few minutes several times a day looking at your beautiful board. Also, spend a few minutes several times a day and focus on your Why, your goal, your purpose for changing and growing.
NOW it`s time to schedule everything! Yes, everything. I am challenging you to make sure no self-sabotage sneaks its way into your goal and new diligent lifestyle. I am tightening all loose ends. Making a budget will be a loose end for some of you. Take a stroll around your local markets, supermarkets, wherever you buy your awesome vegan healthy food. Write down a weekly and monthly budget for absolutely everything you need to stay on point.
An example list:
- Fruit and vegetables
- Online Program
- Essential oils
Put down everything that is your HEALTH-GOAL specific. That has to do with your new plan.