That SEO improves your Google search ranking is a fact that most people are coming to terms with. However, SEO strategies need to be implemented rather tactfully if you want quick returns from the same. Google notices any fake links and you are sure to get penalized for the same.
There are so many people out there trying to sell you on SEO. Each one seems to have a better answer than the last. But you need to be cautious about the companies you choose and make sure that your chosen option can help you with your business.
Apart from taking professional help to do so here are 5 SEO and marketing tools that help improve your online presence.
- SEOOutreachers– Whether you are a new business or an existing one looking for an increase in online performance SEOOutreachers.com helps you to make a foray. You can get them to customize the SEO plans as per your need and that too within the budget you have in mind. Along with that, they can use content and SEO in a balanced form such that the returns start coming in the form of lead conversions.
- SEMrush– This is a keyword research tool that helps you find which one of them is going to generate maximum benefits to you. Apart from that you can also get to know about similar keywords, product listings, and related ads. You also get to know how much traffic your competitors are getting and what are the strategies and keywords they are using. If you want to look into their backlinks you can do that too. Either buy a premium account or use their free version with limited facilities and benefits.
- Buzzstream– Here you get a collection of tools that you may use for email marketing, project management and other benefits. A huge platform gives you many options to choose from. In fact it even gives you a concise list of results for the keywords that you may have searched for. Later you can get information about all these websites like Google ranking, social media account details, domain authority, age, etc. All these features can be used to conduct a proper SEO audit that gives you all the results that you are looking to get.
- MozPro– Quite similar to SEMrush this one also offers you many ways to research the reach of your keywords. With this information in hand you may ignore the keywords with less reach and pick up only those which are going to give you the boost in rankings. It also shows you a difficult score so that it is easy for you to know how tough it is to get the keyword to rank. You can also find out how many people are searching for this keyword and if they are your target audiences you know what to do next. What’s more, they also offer a Chrome extension that helps you get information on any domain you want.
- Google Adwords keyword planner– Last but not the least is the Google Adwords keyword planner which is like starting from the basic. You can look up keywords and even get traffic estimates with regard to them. Based on their AdWords price you may also know how competitive those keywords are. You can filter them on the basis of cost per click or the search volume. Since it is an offering of Google a lot of reports come in for free which is a big benefit.
For any business willing to expand its reach these marketing tools help to take the first step. However, effective results are generated only when you take help from a professional like SEOOutreachers. They know what works with Google’s algorithm and use these strategies to give you maximum reach possible. A high ranking in Google is essential for customers to land on your website. Carefully chalked out marketing strategies is just what you need to achieve that.