Whether you're a PROSPECTIVE Contributor, a NEW Contributor, or an EXISTING Contributor seeking a refresher, you've come to the right place. On this page, we've covered the most frequent questions asked – and the button below will give you an even broader view of who we are and what we do. PLEASE begin your journey by learning more about us below ⤵︎
What About WRITING?
Unlike most websites and publications, we free you from all the time-consuming roadblocks, rules, and bureaucracy. In other words, we free you to simply WRITE. About life. About culture. About business. About whatever inspires you. So long as it's timeless (evergreen) and not promotional, it can be an article, a podcast, a poem, or a video, even if it's been published somewhere else before. We don’t care whether it takes 100 words or 2,000 words to tell your story. We don’t care if you write once per week, once per month, or once per year – we want you to write when you are inspired to do so. Period. And then just send it over as a Word or Google Doc. Or if you’ve published it somewhere else already, just send us the link). If it's a video or a podcast, make sure you include a title and an intro paragraph. We do the rest. We style. We edit for grammar & punctuation. We grab a great featured image. We schedule. We publish. We send you a link to confirm we’ve published. We share & syndicate across the universe. As your audience engages, we send you their comments so you can engage.
Quick Tip: For increased engagement, always begin (the Title) and end your Article with a Question.
What About PUBLISHING?
Send us as much as you wish as often as you wish, as we’ve got a weekday publishing queue always hungry for more "good stuff". Original articles (not previously published elsewhere) are published daily (max 1 per author per week). All other articles are published every other week in the order received (FIFO) further influenced by your level of sharing & engagement on your prior articles published by us. Your best "rule of thumb" is to anticipate our release of one Article under your byline per month –sometimes more, depending on overall volume.
Quick Tip: Up against "writer's block" or simply pressed for time? Maintain your social media presence by digging back into articles you've published on your blog or elsewhere and send us the links - we're happy to pay your past wisdom forward by publishing here!
What About SHARING?
Unlike all other publishers who publish and walk away, we go the extra mile and share because we care. So please keep in mind that we invest the extra time in showcasing your work, expecting that you will do the same as part of a genuine team approach;
- We begin by sharing your article across dozens of our social media communities. We hand the baton to you to share across your social media communities. And if you "tag" us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter, we'll do our very best to respond in kind with a "like" or further comments to further showcase your work.
- We send you every comment received on our to maximize engagement & relationship-building in hopes that you will take the opportunity to respond to those who have acknowledged your work.
- We include every article in 360 Today —distributed to subscribers worldwide every day.
- Select articles are included in our special ReImagine 360° Briefs distributed to thousands worldwide.
- Our exclusive “encore” strategy then kicks in – reaching back across everything we’ve published to randomly reshare on a 24/7 basis, giving you a greater return on your time invested in writing.
- Tagging: First and foremost, tagging is entirely at our discretion and should not be an expectation as it's up to our Contributors to use tags to alert their respective followers. Our "routine" tagging is limited to; tagging the Author of anything we share; introducing a brand new Contributor as a means of welcoming them to our communities, and; occasionally alerting our audience to something special/noteworthy (a new event, a topical article, etc.) That's it. More about that here: A Farewell to Tags
- Don't miss a thing - simply Follow us on LinkedIn HERE & HERE, and on Facebook & Twitter so you can be alerted to all that we publish. And don't forget to follow us on Instagram!
Quick Tip: When you share can be as important as what you share. When's best?
- LinkedIn: Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. and at noon, with most consistent engagement happening Tuesday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Facebook: Wednesday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., with the most consistent engagement happening on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Twitter: Wednesday and Friday at 9 a.m., with the most consistent engagement found on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
And don't just share once, because social media audiences change by the hour/day/week.
What About ENGAGING?
Another team effort here. Your focus should not be on how many people “viewed” your article but on how many conversations you’ve inspired —which leads to expanding readership and expanding relationships. Which is why you won't find a #views counter anywhere on our Site, as the best gauge of audience interest is not the number of views, but rather the number of quality comments. WE send you comments received on our Site, on LinkedIn, and on Facebook — passing the baton over to YOU to engage in good old-fashioned adult conversations, replacing “likes” with real curiosity, real connection, real relational diplomacy. To enhance your visibility on our Site, always log in before responding to a comment. And don't forget to check that pesky little box down below if you'd like to receive follow-up comments (wish we could make this automatic, but we'd be violating all kinds of rules, like CAN-SPAM, PIPEDA, GDPR, etc.) Click here if you need a new password. And please take a moment to read more about inspired engagement.
Quick Tip: Never miss an opportunity to engage with your audience, and always dig deeper with rich conversation, probing and questions to inspire an expanded discussion.
What About READING?
Thanks to you folks, our publishing volume continues to increase, as does our sharing across the universe. However; this creates a challenge for our loyal followers who despite their intent, simply can't keep up with reading it all, but don't want to miss anything. Inspired by the challenge, we've created the opportunity for folks to now receive a daily recap each evening, within which is a list of all articles published, allowing for reading whenever time permits. Grab your daily dose by clicking below ⤵︎
What About 360° NATION?
We need a renaissance of wonder. We need to renew in our hearts, and in our souls the perennial sense of belonging, compassion, and kindness. We believe it’s time for a paradigm shift – pivoting from where we are to where many wish to be. A thriving "conscious community" where people are bound together by choice, founded upon a universal good-faith commitment to listen, understand, respect, empathize with, and support one another. A place for giving and receiving without judgment. An authentic, fresh, uplifting exercise in relational diplomacy – recognizing that the relationship between people of diverse backgrounds and expertise is the foundational building block for uniting the world. Rich, adult conversations. Thoughtful engagement. Real relationships. Humanity at its very best. If you're truly ready to show up, step up, and speak up, learn more here.
Quick Tip: Grab your seat on our Friendship Bench for a unique opportunity meet real people sharing real stories –each of us rediscovering "humanity at its very best" in a live, interractive environment every Thursday at NOON Eastern.